She said she wanted to be social media influencee

Within 9 months girl went from married woman like this who cried in her divorce video about husband stopping her from being social media influencer.

To a copy of halssa she not only changed how she talks to copy halssa, she even copy her captions on instagram. Its typical somali behavior. We see one person do something and bunch of copy cats follow. Havent seen this fall since @Knowles fell off

VixR

Veritas
It’s because they’re conforming in the first place. She’s being who she wants now. My sister took off her hijab as soon as she left state. Ironically, I wore and I took off hijab, but she never had the guts to.

It’s because they’re conforming in the first place. My sister took off her hijab as soon as she left state.

So you saying this girl and your sister were fake hijabis and only wear it for others? Did your sister change how she talks and put on fake ghetto persona as well?

VixR

Veritas
So you saying this girl and your sister were fake hijabis and only wear it for others? Did your sister change how she talks and put on fake ghetto persona as well?
She didn’t want to be a hijabi, she felt pressured into being one.

A girl who actually wants to wear it in reality won’t break and take it off out of the blue.

I would go so far as to say most people wear it for others.

She didn’t want to be a hijabi, she felt pressured into being one.

A girl who actually wants to wear it in reality won’t break and take it off out of the blue.

I agree. But a lot also wear hijab cause they are too lazy to fix their hair. Hijab is a piece of clothing. I see so many who wears it and act so wild. Maybe its me but it looks weirder seeing someone wearing hijab act all wild like somalis. In uk you dont see other hijabis act this way. Its like a guy wearing khamis hitting on girls in the streets.

Also most somali girl youtubers from uk put on this fake black girl act they watched from American blacks. People in uk dont talk like that so we cant say they been influenced by their environment

VixR

Veritas
I agree. But a lot also wear hijab cause they are too lazy to fix their hair. Hijab is a piece of clothing. I see so many who wears it and act so wild. Maybe its me but it looks weirder seeing someone wearing hijab act all wild like somalis. In uk you dont see other hijabis act this way. Its like a guy wearing khamis hitting on girls in the streets.

Also most somali girl youtubers from uk put on this fake black girl act they watched from American blacks. People in uk dont talk like that so we cant say they been influenced by their environment
Not comparable. You’re only wearing khamis once a year on a religious holiday or two. If you were wearing it everyday, you’d absolutely hit on people in it. It’ll become like wearing socks, ie, just another clothing item.

They wear it because they’ve been trained to wear it. For many of them, it’s become a second skin without holding any true meaning, bc they’ve been wearing it since they were 6 years old without actively having made the decision to.

Many others among them don’t want to. You can tell the ones that would rather not sometimes by the way they leave some of their hair out, or do alternative styles, or push the envelope with their makeup and style. They’re compensating for having to wear it.

VixR

Veritas
I don’t think they’re too lazy to do their hair, the truth is, for a lot of them, wearing hijab from such a tender age hindered them from learning how to take care of their hair in the first place. Instead, your hijab mats it down and all you can do is wear a bun.

Curly hair is its own work, and there’s a learning curve. One of the things I missed when I was wearing hijab was doing my goddamn hair. Same with my sister. She’s rocking her hair now and couldn’t be happier.

Not comparable. You’re only wearing khamis once a year on a religious holiday or two. If you were wearing it everyday, you’d absolutely hit on people in it. It’ll become like wearing socks, ie, just another clothing item.

They wear it because they’ve been trained to wear it. For many of them, it’s become a second skin without holding any true meaning, bc they’ve been wearing it since they were 6 years old without actively having made the decision to.

Many others among them don’t want to. You can tell the ones that would rather not sometimes by the way they leave some of their hair out, or do alternative styles, or push the envelope with their makeup and style. They’re compensating for having to wear it.

Thats sad. I always thought ones is aware of having it. And even if you want to do something they would think this is a bad look as a hijabi. Other people dont see it like any clothing and react weirdly to a hijabi moving certain way.

I was talking to a half wearing hijabi last year. I told her why you wearing half a hijab. She called me judgemental. I was like there is no point having it starting top of your wear while having purple hair. She only wore it cause she had bad hair

VixR

Veritas
Thats sad. I always thought ones is aware of having it. And even if you want to do something they would think this is a bad look as a hijabi. Other people dont see it like any clothing and react weirdly to a hijabi moving certain way.

I was talking to a half wearing hijabi last year. I told her why you wearing half a hijab. She called me judgemental. I was like there is no point having it starting top of your wear while having purple hair. She only wore it cause she had bad hair
It’s not that hard to understand. It really isn’t.

Some wear it and are aware, and are happy to wear it. But if your heart’s not in it, it just isn’t.

Why would you be aware of something that might as well be a wig? It doesn't mean anything for most girls.

If they have bad hair they'd just get a wig, they're scared of mommy.

It’s not that hard to understand. It really isn’t.

Some wear it and are aware, and are happy to wear it. But if your heart’s not in it, it isn’t.

My beef with uk somalis isnt hijab. But its the increasing ghetto culture we are adopting. Offcourse being born in the west you gonna lose your culture. All africans go through this. But a lot of somalis take on this weird ghetto act thinking if you black you supposed to act and talk certain way. Its ablack problem in uk

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Muslim men who comment on how a Muslim woman dresses, in particular when it comes to hijab, are often insincere and are only doing it in an attempt to control or humiliate these women.

This happens often on online platforms, such as youtube/instagram. They feel the need to police these women without having an iota of sincerity or understanding of their personal experiences.

I think she is wearing hijab for culture reasons but what I don't understand when she took it off why does she have to act like low class wannabe AA girl ..whats with clapping and talking like that, plus she needs to hit gym soon some of the clothes are not flattering for her body wallahi haha

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Omg it’s that girl who divorced her crazy husband right? The guy forced her to be modest, she only wore the hijab for him. A lot of Somali girls need to either educate themselves on what the hijab stands for or be taught by their parents. When you force people it has an adverse affect on them. I agree with you @Jaydaan the way she talks is kinda annoying.

VixR

Veritas
My beef with uk somalis isnt hijab. But its the increasing ghetto culture we are adopting. Offcourse being born in the west you gonna lose your culture. All africans go through this. But a lot of somalis take on this weird ghetto act thinking if you black you supposed to act and talk certain way. Its ablack problem in uk
Yeah right, you spent the last 20 talking about hijab.

Why did you date the girl if you didn’t like the way she wears hijab, and prefer someone who wears it full? Are you confused?

Idk about this black behavior you’re talking about, but how about if they grew up in those neighborhoods? Why act like their male counterparts aren’t also street people, which I’ve seen you protect on here time and time again ironically enough.