She said she gets mistaken for "Somalian".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm planning on going qardho in either the end of this year or next year.I can't wait to smoke weed,meet the boqor and engage in fadhi ku dirir,the year after that I am planning to go khuruug so I can repent for all my sins.:nahgirl:

Boqor burhaan was my dads mate back in Somalia they went to the same dugsi.I feel honoured that the King of all of Darood knows of my existence:trumpsmirk:
Nobody recognizes him but mj:ulyin:
I remember I met him in Walmart with his mj paparazzi he asked me where the women underwear section was:what1::westbrookwtf:
His barbaric gang started pressing me talking about do you know this is?:birdman:
I gave em the :childplease:
Bought my milk and kept it moving:camby:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Its worse with those Bantu Kenyan chicks that pop outta nowhere when people say East African girls are hot, dumb es don't know people are talking about horn of africa :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Boqor burhaan was my dads mate back in Somalia they went to the same dugsi.I feel honoured that the King of all of Darood knows of my existence:trumpsmirk:
Loool

Awwww howcute, I'm sure he doesn't remember you though.:siilaanyolaugh:

Meanwhile he has my abtirsi, he's my uncle, a family friend, I spoke with him the first day of Ramadan, and on Eid.

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
Not by a stretch of the imagination. The one w/o the glasses can pass for a look category of Somali girls.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Loool

Awwww howcute, I'm sure he doesn't remember you though.:siilaanyolaugh:

Meanwhile he has my abtirsi, he's my uncle, a family friend, I spoke with him the first day of Ramadan, and on Eid.

giphy.gif
Lol I'm pretty sure I link up with him in my abtisiri as well but I'm sure he's not from my immediate reer.Its cool that he's your uncle tho.:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Nobody recognizes him but mj:ulyin:
I remember I met him in Walmart with his mj paparazzi he asked me where the women underwear section was:what1::westbrookwtf:
His barbaric gang started pressing me talking about do you know this is?:birdman:
I gave em the :childplease:
Bought my milk and kept it moving:camby:
You're such a shitty person, if you're going to fabricate things atleast spice it up with some truth.

Women underwear section? Is that what you do in Walmart out of all places. Freaking Walmart.

You're broke, ugly, short and a liar. The things I hate the most. You're cursed.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not by a stretch of the imagination. The one w/o the glasses can pass for a look category of Somali girls.
she looks too bantu, perhaps she could pass off as hawiye maybe :cosbyhmm:

But the other one with the glasses is just begging it, doesn't look anything like somali, shes south sudanese from head to toe:tacky:

VixR

Veritas
she looks too bantu, perhaps she could pass off as hawiye maybe :cosbyhmm:

But the other one with the glasses is just begging it, doesn't look anything like somali, shes south sudanese from head to toe:tacky:
I'm not talking about Bantus. There are some Somali girls that look like the one w/o the glasses.

Also, are you joking? The girl in the glasses does not look South Sudanese at all. I didn't watch the unveil, but that's highly unlikely.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm not talking about Bantus. There are some Somali girls that look like the one w/o the glasses.
hmm, i see where you're coming from, but her nose is a give away, no somali girl has nose like that. Also her face, she doesn't have the delicate unique elegant face of somali people

Gibiin-Udug

I've never seen a Somali girl that looks like the one without the glasses and I live in Minnesota, I've seen every Somali.

VixR

Veritas
I've never seen a Somali girl that looks like the one without the glasses and I live in Minnesota, I've seen every Somali.
I'm not saying she's average, but she could pass for a type imo. Ppl say Somalis look alike and there are some telltale signs in some cases where you can point some out, but I swear we actually don't all look alike lol. The one with the glasses, yh absolutely not.

You're such a shitty person, if you're going to fabricate things atleast spice it up with some truth.

Women underwear section? Is that what you do in Walmart out of all places. Freaking Walmart.

You're broke, ugly, short and a liar. The things I hate the most. You're cursed.
How many uncles do you have anyways you even claimed that women beater one time:lolbron:
Don't blame me cause you have weirdos for uncles from beating up women in school bus to digging in the women section at night:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending