She ruined me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Sometime bad trips can be quite the adventure

Lol i had one on acid ended up in an ambulance with no shoes, had to walk back from the hospital through london with just socks whilst coming down.
Im lucky my brain survived that trip. Psychedelics scare me now.

Lol i had one on acid ended up in an ambulance with no shoes, had to walk back from the hospital through london with just socks whilst coming down.
Im lucky my brain survived that trip. Psychedelics scare me now.

They just let you go o_O... imagine dancing with bears, everything around you is intense but you can't move or speak. Kinda like an outer body experience.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They just let you go o_O... imagine dancing with bears, everything around you is intense but you can't move or speak. Kinda like an outer body experience.

Lol im experienced with psychedelics so i can still function, i wasnt in an ambulance because i was too crazy, i called them because i found some nuts in my pocket and i wasnt sure if i ate them or not (im allergic)

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Bruv hearing somali boys taking white boy drugs is funny as hell:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:. What fucking wasteman, who takes acid but a :pachah1:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Bruv hearing somali boys taking white boy drugs is funny as hell:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:. What fucking wasteman, who takes acid but a :pachah1:

Take them and you realise there's no such thing as white boy drugs or white boy music or anything constrained to one specific race, its all social concept.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Take them and you realise there's no such thing as white boy drugs or white boy music or anything constrained to one specific race, its all social concept.
say wallahi
giphy.gif

I didn't know acid give such profound knowledge. Yo Am a political economy student, I think that would work perfectly for my studies.
:ileycry::ileycry: Why didn't anyone tell me before hand that acid could allow me to comprehend such deep matters like that. I will call my dealer tomorrow and call my boys and do this shit so we ace our exams:mugshotman:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
say wallahi
View attachment 31961
I didn't know acid give such profound knowledge. Yo Am a political economy student, I think that would work perfectly for my studies.
:ileycry::ileycry: Why didn't anyone tell me before hand that acid could allow me to comprehend such deep matters like that. I will call my dealer tomorrow and call my boys and do this shit so we ace our exams:mugshotman:

Lol idk if you being sarcastic or not but watch this.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
She didn't ruin you, you did that yourself. Healing after break up takes time but you should never close yourself off because of fear, that's not how to live life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending