She ruined me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This girl broke my heart two years and a half ago and ever since ive lost all interest in relationships and love, as soon i bust a nut i lose interest in the girl, does it get better?..

This girl broke my heart two years and a half ago and ever since ive lost all interest in relationships and love, as soon i bust a nut i lose interest in the girl, does it get better?..
There is no such thing as love sxb. You got played. Just play the game and don't get too invested. :denzelnigga:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The way I see it is that love fades over time. The initial feelings and oxytocin are fleeting. Treat love like the drugs you consume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dude when i was in birmingham i used to order online, im trying to score some mdma this weekend havent done it in a year, its calling my name.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
How does that happen? I'm blessed I never felt that way in my life. Instead of love did you mean you're not sure if you can trust again ?

I think its a thing all men go through in their life, meet that that breaks their heart and makes them more tougher.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Honestly I don’t see it getting any better visit a therapist or either talk to somebody you trust and sort the roots of your issues is it because you put so much love and confidence into that relationship that you lost all faith in love after she broke you heart or is it something else either way I hope you find out

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Honestly I don’t see it getting any better visit a therapist or either talk to somebody you trust and sort the roots of your issues is it because you put so much love and confidence into that relationship that you lost all faith in love after she broke you heart or is it something else either way I hope you find out

Im my own therapist, ive explored the depths of my psyche using meditation. I learnt to never give someone else power over me ever again, that means no love.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Im my own therapist, ive explored the depths of my psyche using meditation. I learnt to never give someone else power over me ever again, that means no love.
Good to hear so have you tried speaking with her and asking why she cut it off ? Just to get closure

dude when i was in birmingham i used to order online, im trying to score some mdma this weekend havent done it in a year, its calling my name.
MDMA is the shit. You should definitely try it. Id recommend postponing it though, you seem like you're trying to figure out some shit. No one wants a bad trip.

Honestly, women and "love" will not offer you anything sxb. At least emotionally. Its why I don't get emotionally involved. There is no point trying to salvage your sanity after getting fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending