She lost her phone at a party at the Hamptons ( filthy rich place at Ny), it ended up next 2 SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

I easily figured ..basically them Yemenis in Harlem apparently made it their business to buy these stolen phone of off the cursed Maddow and then they immediately ship it to Yemen where they'll make even more money

You're a fucktard

Horta, why are low self-esteem suffering tiny qawiils always get more upset than the other big same members of the qawiil. When you say something negative about MJ, a nobody leelkase aa xanaaqaa, say about Isxaaq, lagaroone walaalkiisa aa derbi u ah, say about Hawar Gedir, Suleebaan af biijo aa hor taagan, wax Ka sheeg Ogaden, dhulbahante qaawan aa hor taagan. I don't insult minorities but these minorities won't let me criticise their masters. Is it the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome? We must free them.

waraabe

Your superior
Horta, why are low self-esteem suffering tiny qawiils always get more upset than the other big same members of the qawiil. When you say something negative about MJ, a nobody leelkase aa xanaaqaa, say about Isxaaq, lagaroone walaalkiisa aa derbi u ah, say about Hawar Gedir, Suleebaan af biijo aa hor taagan, wax Ka sheeg Ogaden, dhulbahante qaawan aa hor taagan. I don't insult minorities but these minorities won't let me criticise their masters. Is it the phenomenon of Stockholm syndrome? We must free them.

doqontan daroodka maxaa afkeeda ku dhajiyay isaaq. ma isaaq ba ka dhexbaxay nayaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending