SHE INTERVIEWED HIM last year, they died together. A Tanzanian faarax aviation Tycoon died with her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The man give her a ride in his $120 Landrover in Dar es Salam, Tanzania.

He went to Kismaayo with a Chinese and Tanzanian partners to convinced them to invest a business there. China man is dead too. (No investment anytime soon. Kiss goodbye to any international investment).

Yesterday they were dispatched to aakhiro together.

What have we learned folks ?

That Somalia kills.

Do not try to help her. Do not speak of “Somalia progressing”. Do not talk about any development. It’s an absolute lie. They’ll like to tell you a poultry factory opener is a “huge development”. Next thing you hear is that he is dead. There was a kid who opened Somalia’s first laundry mat but kid was killed a short time later.

Stay away and enjoy your life elsewhere.

It is not worth it.

As much as @embarassing would rather like you to believe DO NOT enter the lion’s den.

I do not want to hear “it was just their time”. If one commits a suicide it is a premature death brought upon once self.

Last edited:
Operating an aviation cargo handling facility is a stable and lucrative business — a lot to gain for the long-term with little to no fluctuation caused by competition.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So sad wallahi. Al shabab targets the smart and successful somalis. Anyone they think can help improve the country is a threat.
Al shabab are a foreign led group. These foreigners want to kill the creme of the crop of Somalia in order to control, colonise and eventually dismantle Islamnimo and Somalinimo

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

He went to Kismaayo with a Chinese and Tanzanian partners to convinced them to invest a business there. China man is dead too. (No investment anytime soon. Kiss goodbye to any international investment).

That Somalia kills.

Do not try to help her. Do not speak of “Somalia progressing”. Do not talk about any development. It’s an absolute lie. They’ll like to tell you a poultry factory opener is a “huge development”. Next thing you hear is that he is dead. There was a kid who opened Somalia’s first laundry mat but kid was killed a short time later.

It is not worth it.

As much as @embarassing would rather like you to believe DO NOT enter the lion’s den.

I do not want to hear “it was just their time”. If one commits a suicide it is a premature death brought upon once self.
They should invest in Puntland and Somaliland or even Djibouti than to the south in my opinion.
I give my deep condolences to Hodan Naleye’s family and the investors too.

AUN to both of them :( She invited him to Kismayo and they died together.
He was the owner of the Largest Mall in Dar Es Salaam, his brother also manages state of the art Air cargo, warehousing company in the Airport.

Mahad also raised $100,000 in one night event during 2016/2017 drought.

Here's the full video of her in Tanzania meeting both brothers.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Who do you think is leading them.
I personally believe NATO are backing al shabab via the khalij. A Somalia that is stable is a dangerous threat to both Africa and the Middle East. There European writers who have written about the risks Somalis pose as a unified front

VixR

Veritas

That Somalia kills.

It is not worth it.

Sad...

What are your sources for the bold. Can you post them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That Somalia kills.

It is not worth it.

@Rkelly I love u. loooooooool Keep on informing us please. When I read the China man is dead too, I just involuntarily went for it..... :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

@Istaqfurulaah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

AUN to both of them :( She invited him to Kismayo and they died together.
He was the owner of the Largest Mall in Dar Es Salaam, his brother also manages state of the art Air cargo, warehousing company in the Airport.

Mahad also raised $100,000 in one night event during 2016/2017 drought.

Here's the full video of her in Tanzania meeting both brothers.

Wow this guy is an influencer walaahi, He owns an entire Mall in a city! That's like Trump tycoon Tanzania style. Sad.

Wow this guy is an influencer walaahi, He owns an entire Mall in a city! That's like Trump tycoon Tanzania style. Sad.

AUN.
He owned, not that it matters anymore. Al-Shabaab thrive off by killing influencial Somalis to demoralise the rest of us but what they don't understand is they can commit mass murder, destroy infrastructure, create chaos but can never kill the way people made us feel and the impact they leave.

That Somalia kills.

It is not worth it.

So tragic

Trending

Latest posts