SHE HAD A BOYY

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yeetus that Feetus
A30201DB-5BB1-4EAB-A1C3-474FC0B285FE.jpeg

Villainess

I had to google who his dad is. Why does Nicki marry/get involved with no name niggas? She must be the domineering type that beats her men in private and bribes them with super cars.

For someone that enables a lot of degeneracy, she seems to not partake too much in her private life. Maybe you're right, but his momma still kinda a th*t. Much better than being a fruit AND having a yikes hooyo I suppose
We (her fans) all wonder too why she’s married to accused rapist and a broke man with 5 other kids. Wallahi I think she married him for a child and his name.
His name is Kenneth Petty. She called herself a Barbie and a Barbie needs a Ken. She’s also Petty, so now her last name is petty. He’s tall so maybe she wants an Athlete son.
my observations :gaasdrink:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
We (her fans) all wonder too why she’s married to accused rapist and a broke man with 5 other kids. Wallahi I think she married him for a child and his name.
His name is Kenneth Petty. She called herself a Barbie and a Barbie needs a Ken. She’s also Petty, so now her last name is petty. He’s tall so maybe she wants an Athlete son.
my observations :gaasdrink:

I think I will stick to my theory that she beats them on top of that. Looking forward to the 2028 netflix documentary about her. She knows the Lambo is on her name if he ever gets tired of the plastic and decides to move up the ranks. Not to mention an army of teenagers and 30 year old women that mentally peaked in high school will drag this poor negro all over bill gates' internet

I can't hate though, your theory is elite

Villainess

I think I will stick to my theory that she beats them on top of that. Looking forward to the 2028 netflix documentary about her. She knows the Lambo is on her name if he ever gets tired of the plastic and decides to move up the ranks. Not to mention an army of teenagers and 30 year old women that mentally peaked in high school will drag this poor negro all over bill gates' internet

I can't hate though, your theory is elite
HAHA her 180 million fans consist of gays and white women who try to understand black woman hypersexuality or teens who have 0 iq known has “barbz”

and my theory is really nice, i agree. I thought of it a while ago and commented it under a post and I got karbashed by her army :kendrickcry:

Trending