She Don't Love Haself

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Ayan Hirsi really doesn’t deserve this much time spent analysing her. She’s highly unintelligent and her only job is to be an Uncle Tom. What more do we need to psychoanalyse. We need to stop making irrelevant people relevant.

Ayan Hirsi really doesn’t deserve this much time spent analysing her. She’s highly unintelligent and her only job is to be an Uncle Tom. What more do we need to psychoanalyse. We need to stop making irrelevant people relevant.
I somewhat agree though I see it as a great thing that she's getting this negative attention, the more people who see her for all the deceptions, the better.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

I've always heard her name but never knew who she was. I just looked her up yesterday when saajid made this video. C00ns are a dime a dozen in the west. I was mostly shocked by how dumpy her clothes were and her hair being in the same stressed out failed relaxer style for like 2 decades now. It's obvious she's slow but I mostly find her to be pathetic in a somewhat funny way

She does raise some important issues but this could have easly avoided if muslims took those questions srly. She is kind of e relevant and the way she talks is wrong.

These guys kind of guys are 10x more dangerous than her.

Trending