She’s pregnant

Baby camels have the best tasting flesh, actually baby anything tastes delicious. I grew up eating lamb, best baby sheep around and if anything I believe it’s one of the best tasting things in the world. When I watch national geographic and I see a lion tackling a calf I know that’s the best Wagyu in town

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1668686124883.png

I love everything about camel. It’s milk, it’s meat, the way it’s physically adapted to the environment. Lamb meat is my absolute favourite meat as well. Chicken breast is the only type of chicken I eat

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I love everything about camel. It’s milk, it’s meat, the way it’s physically adapted to the environment. Lamb meat is my absolute favourite meat as well. Chicken breast is the only type I mess with

Two friends of mine went to Africa and drunk Camel Milk and both had a severe diarrhea

I love everything about camel. It’s milk, it’s meat, the way it’s physically adapted to the environment. Lamb meat is my absolute favourite meat as well. Chicken breast is the only type of chicken I eat
Absolutely agree. Lamb is my go to, chicken is my second favorite but it’s gotta always be spicy. Camel milk I buy here in America, I bought it once for my dad and now he’s always asking me to get him another jar :kanyehmm:

Absolutely agree. Lamb is my go to, chicken is my second favorite but it’s gotta always be spicy. Camel milk I buy here in America, I bought it once for my dad and now he’s always asking me to him another jar :kanyehmm:
I never drank camel milk here in the uk but whenever I’m back home in Somalia or an Arab country, I’m drinking that consistently whilst I’m there

I never drank camel milk here in the uk but whenever I’m back home in Somalia or an Arab country, I’m drinking that consistently whilst I’m there
First day usually sucks right? Especially if you haven’t drank it in a long time, it cleanses the body from unwanted particles so you’ll be running to the bathroom all day especially if the milk is not fresh :mjlol:

First day usually sucks right? Especially if you haven’t drank it in a long time, it cleanses the body from unwanted particles so you’ll be running to the bathroom all day especially if the milk is not fresh :mjlol:
Yeah the toilet has to be vacant the whole day after I drink it after a long while :mjkkk:

My mum said camel milk tastes sour so I'm not too keen on trying that lol but I wanna try the meat... too bad there's none here

Trending