Sharmuutadan Waa Ayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, that's horrible thing to say about another person. I hope you learn to express ur feelings and admiration for others without being negative.:)

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Walle, the way she throws her hips and ass around would make a Bantu dancer blush. More than the pseudo name, what is her real name, background, hails from where?

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Wow, that's horrible thing to say about another person. I hope you learn to express ur feelings and admiration for others without being negative.:)

Title is meant to be provocative, that I admit. As for admiration, puhleez, at best, it is a fleeting moment.

She's still a little fobbie with those body rolls but I applaud the effort. :dead:

She skipped side situps. I shouldn't hate her, but I do not respect her, :manny:.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Title is meant to be provocative, that I admit. As for admiration, puhleez, at best, it is a fleeting moment.

She skipped side situps. I shouldn't hate her, but I do not respect her, :manny:.

You've been spending too much time on the bodybuilder forum. We don't want to be rated waryaa.:damn: Just in case, I'm following Ciara's protocol.

bb65661fa2571c9bf2533cf588afada3.jpg

This woman is too much wallahi I'm adamant she has ADHD I've seen her crowd surfing at somali concerts:snoop:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
You've been spending too much time on the bodybuilder forum. We don't want to be rated waryaa.:damn: Just in case, I'm following Ciara's protocol.

bb65661fa2571c9bf2533cf588afada3.jpg

Any Somali girl who can move her hips like that is a keeper in my book. Sophi, you gotta do an exercise video and I will be your number one fan and subscriber.

Not my type whatsoever

You're a fool for thinking this islaan is worth penetrating. Addiction has deteriorated her body. Besides, she is rotten.

Sxb, older boys taught me one thing that is etched in my mind. If the body is banging (almost in this case) but the face needs a bit of work; just put a pillow on the face and admire the rest. Advice that never fails me every time. Gotta give it to London though. They got some hoochie mamas you can bashaal with in the majlis of khat.

She looks Young and old at the same time

Been sheegi maayo. That is exactly what I thought while watching the video.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Any Somali girl who can move her hips like that is a keeper in my book. Sophi, you gotta do an exercise video and I will be your number one fan and subscriber.

I need gains first.:drakelaugh:My clothes are wearing me like a coat hanger. 10 pounds from now I'll have a fleet of camels, horses and cows. :gaasdrink: A choreographed sway of hips will make wallets go missing. YouTube might not be ready for a Wellness Vixen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending