Sharing your man with your best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
My dream is marry my wife’s friends (while she encourage me to do so) and watch them enjoy their time together in the same roof in both house while I’m working so they don’t feel bored.

One can dream. :wow1:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
After the first initial days, she finally realized she has to share her husband with her friend and what that all means :drakelaugh:
@Reiko she went from I’m so happy to have a co wife to being admitted :mjlol:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
After the first initial days, she finally realized she has to share her husband with her friend and what that all means :drakelaugh:

There are some stories about how she had sihr done on her doing the rounds and she has been finessing the muslim community with her bogus ruqyah business and she is part time model and full time niqabi. The plot thickens :mjlol:

D84i9XoWsAERvcQ.jpg:large
Exactly pure madness

Who let him marry a second wife and even suggested it to find him one but is now realising oh snap my man is not only my man now

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
There are some stories about how she had sihr done on her doing the rounds and she has been finessing the muslim community with her bogus ruqyah business and she is part time model and full time niqabi. The plot thickens :mjlol:
Lol not surprised at all, both her and her husband are attention seekers, anyone falling for their bs is simply stupid.

Who let him marry a second wife and even suggested it to find him one but is now realising oh snap my man is not only my man now
Haha exactly :pachah1:

Lol not surprised at all, both her and her husband are attention seekers, anyone falling for their bs is simply stupid.

Haha exactly :pachah1:
I used to watch them and this reminds me of my ex garoob yemeni loving xalimo who had a problem with me finding women attractive that are not her even though that she is a babe who i forgave for gettin knocked up by a filthy arab until i said it is better to break it off as your really jealous plus dangerous

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Women today dont have any problems with sharing a man (if he is top 20% of men). They would rather be alone for ever than with an average guy.

Hypergamy.

What kind of modeling was she doing?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Alhamdulillah, due to hard work and gravitas, I've done very well for myself. I have two great jobs, and I'm a homeowner. I dont mean to blow my own horn, so to speak, but, I'm quite well off. Due to the success that I've achieved, my wife, has given me the greenlight to marry another woman.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'd seriously doubt that my wife would allow me to marry another woman, if she was Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending