Sharif Sheikh Ahmed deserves another chance ??

I prefer Kheyre, Farmaajo, or Faroole. 3 of them have a track record which displays at least the attempt of normalizing the nations current state.

I prefer Kheyre, Farmaajo, or Faroole. 3 of them have a track record which displays at least the attempt of normalizing the nations current state.

But can the Fight off the al shabab?? The only leader Right now who can solve the main ISSUE for somalia is Sheikh Sharif.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Rather new than old.

No more old folks that failed us last time. Either you get it right in 4 years or you don't deserve a second term.

The fact that this election will be between former terrorist and traitors :what1:

Leaders are a reflection of the society they live in AKA zoumalis are shit :heh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, under his term, the maritime in south Somalia was illegally sold to Kenya and he refuses to acknowledge it. If we are not getting N&N back, I believe we should go with a new team with fresh ideas :)

It’s always either:
A warlord
Terrorist
Low iQ uneducated individual
Trying to run the show in villasomalia :susp:
Where are the real leaders?
This is why somalia will continue to be a failed state the leaders being voted are incompetent money hungry al shaydaan sympathising monsters.

Trending