Share your worst public transport experiences

Literally just happened today. I finished school at 5:30 which meant that I was stuck in traffic in the evening because of rush hour. I’m not that bothered by it tho because it’s an everyday struggle. What I’m bothered by is the fact that the bus was full and because the bus driver kept requesting for people to move to the back I had a white mans ass in my face.

And he farted.

I smelt it before I even heard it. That smell is still engraved in my head subhanallah it was nothing like I’ve ever smelt before.

0C630B89-CA35-4394-AF52-CE96EE0EECF1.jpeg

I’m the black stick and he’s the pink stick. I actually held my breath. All the windows were closed and it was hot as well
:mjkkk:

Old white men always have the audacity.

I regularly see natives shooting up heroine or smoking crack in the city trains of Edmonton. The absolute worse was when I saw 2 natives having full on intercourse in the bus and the bus driver kept on driving as if nothing was happening.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
I was on the tube and some cadaan man a bit further down opposite started growling and making dog noises:gucciwhat: he was drunk too it lowkey scared me how everyone pretended this shit was normal.

a white couple were on the bus in the back with me and they were shooting up drugs and arguing with each other. some indian lady kept looking and glancing and they starting yelling and her and threw a bottle at her

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Foot got stuck on the bus when I was like 6.Almost got myself beheaded because the door almost shut on the bus and there was this one guy on the bus always getting in psychical altercations with the bus drivers on the same bus every single time.

Was on the bus home sitting at the back cause there is more leg room. 2 abdis pull up on the bus and sit near me then out of nowhere they pull out a litre of vodka and a chaser they get to drinking then shortly apologize and ask me “sxb you want some?”
:dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
my older sister sat on a bus where someone urinated and all her clothes were soaked. Nothing can be that. She's still traumatised to this day loool

DojaKhat

steve irwin's side ting
I was on the train on my way home from university and some junkie boys that looked about 14 years old hopped on blasting loud music on their Bluetooth speakers while the carriage we were on was filled with mostly old people and tired uni students as it was nearly 8 PM at night.

I had my headphones on but couldn't block out the noise of their music while I was trying to read a memoir I recently purchased. I took them off to politely tell them to turn it down out of courtesy for the others and the ginger kid said "Mind your own business nayaa, you can go back to Somalia if you don't fucken like it!" I was shocked that I was immediately recognised as Somali in the middle of a mostly white suburb far from home.

His mate kept yelling "Warya warya warya warya warya warya!" at me and the ginger was wheezing like it was the funniest joke ever told.

I hate how recognisable we've become.