Share your Jinn Stories

When I was ~12 on Eid morning I was playing Splinter Cell Double Agent (ps2 game that’s involved sneaking around in the dark). I look at the doorway and I see a Shadow looking at me only peeking it’s head and shoulder around the door. It then walked away slowly when I looked at it.

I told my folks, and then moved on with my life.

I later read a narration where a Companion (I think) described seeing jinn as shadows as well.

———

This year I had a dream where when I went to throw out the garbage in the chute where the stairs where and I saw a handkerchief hung on the stair rail blowing in the wind (I thought a windy staircase was weird but moved on).

Throwing the garbage I suddenly felt weak and my vision started dimming and I knew it was some shaytaan behavior so I tried to leave but I felt to weak and I tried to say A’uthubillah or other Adhkar but I felt too weak, and I’m sliding down to the ground and it’s getting dimmer but I managed to say ‘Allah, Allah’ and all that went away and I woke up

Soon after (whilst awake now) I tried to read Ayatul Kursi at night and I felt my throat close all of a sudden, it was unmistakably some shaytaan behavior and again all I could say was ‘Allah, Allah’ and again all that went away and I went right back to reading my Adhkar and my normal life.

Alhamdulillah I now take care of my Adhkar and haven’t had any bother since.

What are your stories?

I once heard these strange sounds coming from the attic, no one was up there so obviously it was the jins, right?
:dwill:
Mayhaps, I thought there were jinns in a part of my house cos when I read Qur’an there I felt some sort of resistance, like a tingling at the back of my head. And unlike the rest of the house there was a window left open. One day I was tired of being shook and went in there and read Qur’an as loud and as confidently as I could. Never had issues there again.

Mayhaps, I thought there were jinns in a part of my house cos when I read Qur’an there I felt some sort of resistance, like a tingling at the back of my head. And unlike the rest of the house there was a window left open. One day I was tired of being shook and went in there and read Qur’an as loud and as confidently as I could. Never had issues there again.

I often play Al Baqrah that way they can't enter the house for 3 days

Trending