Share your cooking fail story

First time baking I was making potato wedges, I was so proud of myself. But as soon as I brought them out of the oven the pyrex pan exploded, there was pieces of glass all over the kitchen. :mjcry::jcoleno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
There was a time in my life where I would fail at making toast. I'm so glad now that I'm no longer and amateur, and can make the best toast in the world. Its so good and crispy it can even rival Gordan Ramsey's cooking.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I am the Somali Gordon Ramsey now but when I started cooking all I can say is I knew the fire brigade on a first name basis :mjlol:

Naa

Not Chun li
I don't have many because... I only use the microwave.

One time I felt independent so I went to make pancakes. I can't make food for just myself so I had to make enough to feed 3 more ugly creatures. Well, we ended up eating unfinished pancakes, it tasted so nasty. Pancake mix is so nasty.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I suck at making brown rice. :kendrickcry:
I'll teach you how to make it properly
706147990787588107.png

Naa

Not Chun li
I just boil potatoes, mash them, then add milk and salt. :ohhhdamn:
Yes, I have to do it that way now or I will literally waste a whole box of potatoes.

OH, one time I tried to make milk tea and put them lil tapioca balls in it....... I didn't boil them long enough and they were so hard and tasted like cardboard.

Trending

Latest posts