Share your beauty secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Ladies and Gentlemen do you have any Beauty secrets? Please share them with us, remember sharing is caring.

Here are my beauty secrets. They're not so secret but whatevs lol.

I always, always, no matter how tired I am wash my face at night. I feel so clean washing my face. I use a brand called Simple, they're simply the best, I use the face wash, make remover. Makes my face soft and smooth.

For longer lashes, I put Vaseline on my index finger, warm it up by rubbing my index finger and thumb together, after the Vaseline becomes oil like constituency I like my lashes with my thumb and index finger without touch my eye lids.

I eat everything with lemon. Even for dessert. Lemon breaks down the fat in the food.

A

Atiya

I use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. I massage it onto my face and remove it with a muslin cloth. Then rinse my face with cold water and moisturise with vitamin E serum in oil.

Twice a week I use Ren Glycolactic skin renewal peel mask. Have it on for 2/3 hours, wipe it off with my wet muslin cloth and rinse my face then moisturise with my vitamin E serum in oil.

Everyone tells me I have amazing glowy skin and that's my secret. I swear by the peel mask, it brightens my complexion and gets rid of dead skin cells.

Once a week I do hot oil treatment and then I wash my hair with sulphate free shampoo then I deep condition and rinse after a while and follow up with a leave in conditioner.

S

Shamis

Wash with a gentle cleanser, light moisturiser - and that's it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
- I drink lots and lots of water.
- I haven't had coffee in a while and I make my own brew of tea using loose leaf tea. :ahh: ( caffeine can age you)
- I wash my hair with cold water only and use an organic shampoo & conditioner.
- I deep condition my hair twice a month and use apple cider vinger/baking soda to remove any access product build up.
- Coconut Oil. For hair, to moisturize, to cook with etc. It's the only oil I use.

waraabe

Your superior
- I drink lots and lots of water.
- I haven't had coffee in a while and I make my own brew of tea using loose leaf tea. :ahh: ( caffeine can age you)
- I wash my hair with cold water only and use an organic shampoo & conditioner.
- I deep condition my hair twice a month and use apple cider vinger/baking soda to remove any access product build up.
- Coconut Oil. For hair, to moisturize, to cook with etc. It's the only oil I use.

damn i would like to moisturize you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending