VIP
I had so far three good dreams.
1) Hajj, i was doing the tawaf
2) going with boy child to Mosque ,indicating futuristic fatherhood:ohhhdamn:
3) a politically and economically strong Puntland with a high HDI

Fine dreams Masha Allah. Now the fulfillment Insha Allah
Work in process
:banderas:

To live to see a day where warlords, war-criminals, traitors, and their sympathisers alike are hung at the gallows with steel wire. I want to hear their necks snap. :damnmusic:
To live to see a day where Somali Nationalism awoken. :wow1:

To live to see a day where tribalism and sexism (gender roles must still exist for the most part however) is no longer an impediment to progress! :ohhhdamn:

And finally, to live to see a day where the blessed Somali flag is hung above all five Somali territories!!!!!:wow:

To live to see a day where warlords, war-criminals, traitors, and their sympathisers alike are hung at the gallows with steel wire. I want to hear their necks snap. :damnmusic:
To live to see a day where Somali Nationalism awoken. :wow1:

To live to see a day where tribalism and sexism (gender roles must still exist for the most part however) is no longer an impediment to progress! :ohhhdamn:

And finally, to live to see a day where the blessed Somali flag is hung above all five Somali territories!!!!!:wow:
He meant dreams like during your sleep

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I was a psychiatrist in session with an alien client

I had a lot to smoke that night tbh

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
was drinking tea in Jijiga and when i looked up Somalia's national flag was high of the city center. I pick up the newspaper and found out it was part of Somalia.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
When I got surgery they put me on codeine, I had a dream where Siad Barre jerked me off and I woke up with a raging boner while the nurses and my parents were staring at me.

Have you guys ever had a lucid dream? Best thing ever you can control what you want to happen in your dream, but if you get too excited or scared you wake up.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I was at hajj and I spotted one of the Saudi princess doing some public safety inspections. I just pulled her into the restroom and she gave me a blow job :russ:

I was at hajj and I spotted one of the Saudi princess doing some public safety inspections. I just pulled her into the restroom and she gave me a blow job :russ:

One of my good dreams was making out with a vampire... it was some rated R shit and I turned into one as well

Thanks to me watching the vampire diaries earlier that day

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
One of my good dreams was making out with a vampire... it was some rated R shit and I turned into one as well

Thanks to me watching the vampire diaries earlier that day
At least you didn't wake up being a vampire. My dream with the Saudi princess, I woke up with all over my underwear.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The other day I had a dream that I won the 198mil powerball but I had to give it up because it was haram:liberaltears:I woke up mad and annoyed, it felt so real.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
To Lucid dream or to control your dreams you convince your brain that what you’re experiencing is a dream. Before I go bed sometimes I say what I’m about to experience is a dream that’s when I’m able to lucid dream but not always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts