Shane Dawson: The disgusting pervert

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Watch this documentary/commentary on shane. it brings up all evidence and video clips of him being a child preda*or. I know some people won't want to watch an hour long vid of someone they don't care about but heres a time stamp. Just look at one of his shows
he called a 6 yr old sexy and kissed a 12 year old. all while being a grown adult. he also recorded it all on camera

warning: this video clip is graphic so watch with caution
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What a disgusting creature. And it’s crazy how he’s on record saying these things, imagine what he’s saying behind closed doors. Is he still cancelled or have people forgotten like they always do smh

Villainess

What a disgusting creature. And it’s crazy how he’s on record saying these things, imagine what he’s saying behind closed doors. Is he still cancelled or have people forgotten like they always do smh
oh they didn't cancel him for this, they cancelled him for his racist background. I don't know why it took that long. He's still rich and famous but he deactivated his accounts nonetheless. I felt disgusted just listening to it.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I’m happy he’s not active anymore. I remember watching that vid and hearing him talk like that and laugh gave me chills, fr. He needs to be on a pedo watch list

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
oh they didn't cancel him for this, they cancelled him for his racist background. I don't know why it took that long. He's still rich and famous but he deactivated his accounts nonetheless. I felt disgusted just listening to it.
have u watched the one on the paul brothers

Villainess

I’m happy he’s not active anymore. I remember watching that vid and hearing him talk like that and laugh gave me chills, fr. He needs to be on a pedo watch list
remember the drama when will smith called Shane out for jerking off to his 10 year old daughter willow back in 2012?

FBI needs to come get this guy and check his laptop

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
remember the drama when will smith called Shane out for jerking off to his 10 year old daughter willow back in 2012?

FBI needs to come get this guy and check his laptop
His fans were trying to come for Will and defend Shane :hova:how brain dead you gotta be to defend a pedo:farmajoyaab:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
His fans were trying to come for Will and defend Shane :hova:how brain dead you gotta be to defend a pedo:farmajoyaab:
i bet they fucked chicken like this guy
Chicken sex man Rehan Baig CAN now own animals after legal U-turn by judge  - YorkshireLive

Trending

Latest posts