Shamima Begum's family lawyer says she's a victim of British sexism

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I agree with his statement.

Mr Akunjee said Begum had faced far more criticism than her husband, a Dutch jihadist named Yago Riedij.

Describing her as “more of a housewife”, the lawyer said: “The reaction to her husband, who was an IS fighter, seems to be a lot less than the reaction to her.

"I think we’ve seen this commonly in the expression of Islamophobia, where a woman’s attire is the most obvious thing to point out. Boris Johnson has focused on women and some of their attire, likening it to letterboxes or bank robbers.”

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I agree with his statement.

Mr Akunjee said Begum had faced far more criticism than her husband, a Dutch *****ist named Yago Riedij.

Describing her as “more of a housewife”, the lawyer said: “The reaction to her husband, who was an IS fighter, seems to be a lot less than the reaction to her.

"I think we’ve seen this commonly in the expression of Islamophobia, where a woman’s attire is the most obvious thing to point out. Boris Johnson has focused on women and some of their attire, likening it to letterboxes or bank robbers.”
how is this Islamophobia didn't she choose to marry this isis nigga

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Only a ruthless b**** decides to think of going to Heathrow airport to join Isis at 15. A normal kid like me was just playing football and scared of bees.

Keep her where she belongs.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
*marries hot headed terrorist.
*Vows to comfort him in his quest to terrorise the world and travels to the Middle East to join him.
*Sings terrorist Nasheeds while her husband was slaughtering innocent civilians.
*had three children, all of whom died of poor health.
*Was member of ISIS's morality police, and tried to recruit young British women to join the group.
* Her husband gets killed and defeated.
* Begs the British government for forgiveness and claims that she still supports "some British values".

Now she cries for "sexism" and "oppression" even though the British government was merciful enough to let her return. The needs to be deported to Bangladesh, she missed her curries and lentils. Ungrateful moron.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
why should people feel sorry for her at 15 you old enough to know whats right and wrong

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In the West they love to baby them, saying things like "he was only 20!" :mjlol:
everyone makes mistakes in their teens but no normal teen makes a mistake as deciding to hop on a plane and join a group of terrorists for fun she should get her UK citizenship revoked

15 is a child they are not responsible for their actions yet. There's more emphasis on her than her husband that speaks to sexism.
Her husband is dead, she's alive and well. Tories are most likely allowing her back in to Britain as a scare tactic, it's pretty smart. Women reach puberty at age 14, at 15 she should know better. Females also mature faster intellectually, not just physically

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Her husband is dead, she's alive and well. Tories are most likely allowing her back in to Britain as a scare tactic, it's pretty smart. Women reach puberty at age 14, at 15 she should know better. Females also mature faster intellectually, not just physically
I don't care what you say 15 is a child maybe it's not the the middle ages mate it doesn't matter when she reached puberty she's not responsible for being brainwashed.

She was groomed by modern day khawarij. The British govern,ent sought to wash their hands of her and so stripped her of her citizenship. Which doesn’t make sense as they’re been attacks in the uk and no one got their citizenship stripped.
basically the Torres wanted to dump their problems onto someone else.

she should answer for her what she did, luring impressionable girls to Isis lands and face the full force of the law. She should face British justice

Trending