Shameless Jeegaan gets on his knees for a Kenyan Bantu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
stop using clan slurs
Their name says it all ’idoor’ (choose me), even when it comes to enemies they want to lick their asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their name says it all ’Idoór’ (choose me), even when it comes to enemies they want to lick their asses.

dhaboyaco kid, idoor = trader:

Screenshot_20180808-013027_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Majeerteen Logic: Starting a thread bashing all other tribes with the Thesis the whole somalia is shit without them and has no history. Then they get karbaashed by some Isaaq in a brutal manner. After that they search for a random Isaaq guy on social Media who speaks on the kenia somalia border line dispute (after this topic was forgotten by everyone since there were 10000 threads about it) to play the "We are all somalis and the jegaan are seccionists" card.

Its like MSB said: "Majeerten wa wariiri, hadu dharka ku galo kolba meel ka qaniini :)

Farm

VIP
Majeerteen Logic: Starting a thread bashing all other tribes with the Thesis the whole somalia is shit without them and has no history. Then they get karbaashed by some Isaaq in a brutal manner. After that they search for a random Isaaq guy on social Media who speaks on the kenia somalia border line dispute (after this topic was forgotten by everyone since there were 10000 threads about it) to play the "We are all somalis and the jegaan are seccionists" card.

Its like MSB said: "Majeerten wa wariiri, hadu dharka ku galo kolba meel ka qaniini :)

It’s related to the attack from the other day, retard.

They want to be their own contury yet they have Somalia as the prefix ( it goes to show what certain ppl will do for independence but their basically shooting themselves in the foot) and that kenyan Bancoon needs to shut up smh their government already sold themselves to China and Pissrahell.

Did Msb Aun say that. Interesting

Nobody
Somaliland:
Booty clapping our oil rich waters for recognition

sad part is she didn't even acknowledge him i think he wanted a response where she confirms somaliland as a country.

f*ck retard SLanders like this guy and f*ck kenya. I want to lick their tears when they lose the icj battle and once we rebuild our country. Then once i become president i will prepare the last supper for kenya and take Nfd back and build a border wall. Any somali that stays in kenya at that point is no longer somali!

:fittytousand::farole:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
His comments do not represent the good people of Somaliland but himself, we have seen our brothers voice their concern regarding the maritime dispute. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.