Shameless Interior minister of Somaliland bows down to Ethiopia PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Yall exageratting what he done. He didn't even bow. I just wanted to take this opportunity to bash HSM, lol f*ck that clown.

:lolbron::lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One Two wrongs don't make a right. What
the interior minister of Somaliland did is also wrong. Lets face it the current politicians
of Somaliland are a joke, whether it is bowing down to the Ethiopian PM or the president
booty clapping for Ismail Cumar Geele like a school boy.

r9MfMyS.png

Last edited:
@The Cushtic One Two wrongs don't make a right. What
the interior minister of Somaliland did is also wrong. Lets face it the current politicians
of Somaliland are a joke, whether it is bowing down to the Ethiopian PM or the president
booty clapping for Ismail Cumar Geele like a school boy.

r9MfMyS.png

How is having a Save functioning democratic country as Somaliland politicians a joke compared to the state of Somalis government? Who have African Union soldiers raping their women and children and spreading their Madow seed? Or the ethipoian troops in your country?

Get rid of those foreigners who RULE your country first before coming for mine.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk at this chick thinking I am from the south, I am from Sland myself however I am not
blinded from the reality. Somali politicians overall are rubbish anyway. Here is your so called
"First" lady bashaaling with stolen tax payer money while there is huge drought ongoing in
several regions in Sland.

Meanwhile

kkkk at this chick thinking I am from the south, I am from Sland myself however I am not
blinded from the reality. Somali politicians overall are rubbish anyway. Here is your so called
"First" lady bashaaling with stolen tax payer money while there is huge drought ongoing in
several regions in Sland.

Meanwhile

All politicians on every nation on EARTH are corrupt simple fact don't just magnify somalilands.

If your from Somaliland why bash it? Seems hyproctical? You can give your citizen up and relocate to our neighbours in Somalia they will more than happy to not take you either!

Bohol

VIP
Forget about other politicians and focus on those in your backyards. If we ignore the corrupted culture in Somaliland
Somaliland will never get anywhere. Hargeisa will remain waterless and its roads full of potholes, I was just there
this summer. You might be small minded to be impressed with that, but I will not settle for it.

The southerners are corrupted as well but atleast they can afford to be corrupted since they get lots of money
from the IC to fix Mogadishu which they did. But Landers can't afford to waste the little aid we get.
Capiche?

tPLiY5R.png

Yall exageratting what he done. He didn't even bow. I just wanted to take this opportunity to bash HSM, lol f*ck that clown.

:lolbron::lolbron:

:siilaanyolaugh:
Your obviously blind or deluded by your supremacist nationationlism that your genicidal muderderous dictator ( May he rest in hell insha'Allah for eternity) profile pic... He BOWED down like a SLAVE to a fucking have ethipoian who is worth no more than a somali dogs live!

The irony

Forget about other politicians and focus on those in your backyards. If we ignore the corrupted culture in Somaliland
Somaliland will never get anywhere. Hargeisa will remain waterless and its roads full of potholes, I was just there
this summer. You might be small minded to be impressed with that, but I will not settle for it.

The southerners are corrupted as well but atleast they can afford to be corrupted since they get lots of money
from the IC to fix Mogadishu which they did. But Landers can't afford to waste the little aid we get.
Capiche?

tPLiY5R.png

I was also in hargesia for quite a long time, this summer and last... I know about the water shortage and the lack of proper roads.

I agree, there needs to be more of us, campaigning for a change in the selection of politicians.

This would have to start at grass routes level advocating to the majority young populace within the country... Getting them at school and universities to challenge this system for reform when they come of age.

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One We are finally on the same page. That is what I am saying, Somaliland is lacking a lot now, so we
shouldn't let any corrupted politician off the hook just because they are "Landers" , we should grill them.

Capiche?

tPLiY5R.png

It annoys me that the only reason were not being recognised is for the oil and natural resources which are primarily Within Somaliland. We are what's called the worlds reserve... When oil and natural resources become scarce elsewhere the British and Americans will come to exploit us.

Somalia has the money they get from the world bank and various countries. I do think for what we have achieved without any support of funding is remarkable. The most investment comes from business owners creating jobs and pumping money into the economy.

It's better to NOT have the crippling debt with impossible interest rates, the world bank gives to poor countries, who can never repay their loans than to get FAST money at the cost of the countries future.

@The Cushtic One We are finally on the same page. That is what I am saying, Somaliland is lacking a lot now, so we
shouldn't let any corrupted politician off the hook just because they are "Landers" , we should grill them.

I totally agree... I was actually thinking about this summer when I was in the country.

After meeting and finding out the in and runnings. I believe the grass routes is the way forward the young demographic out number the older generations.

I actually got so fed up, I asked a minister, who I won't name, what the possibility of a female candidate for president would be likely, he said no never. Politically I would like to get involved in the near future insha'Allah.

I think you should do the same if you feels as strongly as I do and passionate about the development of the country.

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One Excellent points. I might get involved in politics on the ground in later life but at the moment I take
part of behind the scene in building schools, water wells, homes for nomads. Something that matters for the average
Somalilander backhome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts