Shahadah

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Pure salafism that follows the quran and the sunnah alone is the correct path,(not saying that other groups are deviants,but i choose to follow the quran and the sunnah)
What part of salafism preaches about bbws saxiib :trumpsmirk:
Anyways I don't f*ck with Salafis or Wahhabis. I'm happy being a shafi'i.

YoungFarah

VIP
Who doesn't follow the Quran and Sunnah? Every madhab follows the Quran and Sunnah, you see the difference is there are multiple saxiix hadiths with different lines of narrations that are different but also true. Like where to place your hands when you're praying or whether the whole head or a little part should be washed during wudu. That's where the different madhabs come in, they're all saxiix and follow quran and sunnah.

Salafis came from nowhere in the 18th century and proclaimed takfir on everyone and started killing people after Ibn abdullwahab allied with the saudis to lay siege to Muslim cities they deemed kafirs. That's why the ottomans fought the wahhabis during that era and killed the second saudi monarch Saud bin abdulaziz Ottoman–Wahhabi War - Wikipedia

By wahabi logic, the past 1400 years of Islam Muslims weren't practicing the Quran and sunnah but true Islam and sunnah came in the 18th century. ABSURD
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you really mean it then Mashallah little cousin. I'm proud of you, I will take you to Quruxlow and you can order federation with extra banana and a 10 dollar xalwa.

Shame on all of you for laughing at her when she's trying to change.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If you really mean it then Mashallah little cousin. I'm proud of you, I will take you to Quruxlow and you can order federation with extra banana and a 10 dollar xalwa.

Shame on all of you for laughing at her when she's trying to change.
Thanks abaayo. Quruxlow is one of my favorite restaurants.
:mjhaps:
Just please don't tell my parents of my internet presence.
:mjhaps:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@GodKnowsBest Welcome back walaal. Please take small steps, dont go all out. I will add you to my duas.

What part of salafism preaches about bbws saxiib :trumpsmirk:
Anyways I don't f*ck with Salafis or Wahhabis. I'm happy being a shafi'i.
Akh shafi'i is a madhab (school) and salaf is a manhaj (methodology). Don't let the mainstream talk get to you, sheikh muhammed ibn abdul wahaab was on the haq.

YoungFarah

VIP
@GodKnowsBest Welcome back walaal. Please take small steps, dont go all out. I will add you to my duas.

Akh shafi'i is a madhab (school) and salaf is a manhaj (methodology). Don't let the mainstream talk get to you, sheikh muhammed ibn abdul wahaab was on the haq.
Well whatever the Saudis are who don't let women drive and stuff like that I don't f with.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As a Muslim, i feel immense joy in your return to our beautiful way of life. What you did and said before is of no matter now, you have a clean slate now. May Allah bless you, your family and make things easy for you.

There's something extremely fishy about this. Muslims you've been duped.

I mean from her recent postings it looks like she took an oath to somali supremacy but end of the day only Allah swt, the lord of the heavens and the lord of the worlds, knows what's truly in one's hearts. More power to her if she had a change of heart and wanted to return to the straight path

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I mean from her recent postings it looks like she took an oath to somali supremacy but end of the day only Allah swt, the lord of the heavens and the lord of the worlds, knows what's truly in one's hearts. More power to her if she had a change of heart and wanted to return to the straight path
Actually it might be sincere because she's the kind of person that looks for a religion to follow, which doesn't say much good about her imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending