Shahadah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from Salafis saaxiibtey. Those guys will push you away from Islam, if you're gonna practice Islam. Stick with the Shafi'i Fiq and Sufism, those are the pinnacles of Islam in Somali society and history.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I am a real Jew, I am a real Christian, I am a Muslim.

I follow Moses, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them All

They preached one message in many different languages, and that is
There is No lord except The Lord and he has no partners.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Stay away from Salafis saaxiibtey. Those guys will push you away from Islam, if you're gonna practice Islam. Stick with the Shafi'i Fiq and Sufism, those are the pinnacles of Islam in Somali society and history.
Thank you. I was salafi before I left.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Pure salafism that follows the quran and the sunnah alone is the correct path,(not saying that other groups are deviants,but i choose to follow the quran and the sunnah)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I will baptise you with my holy water in the name of your father the son & the ghost and the Holy Spirit ashes to ashes and dust to dust you gorilla maxamud qumayo :ufdup:

Pure salafism that follows the quran and the sunnah alone is the correct path,(not saying that other groups are deviants,but i choose to follow the quran and the sunnah)

True but the people that call themselves salafi this and salafi that with their so called salafi mosques, where the imaam only preaches about who not to follow and other gossip instead of talking about tawheed and other aspects of the deen.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
True but the people that call themselves salafi this and salafi that with their so called salafi mosques, where the imaam only preaches about who not to follow and other gossip instead of talking about tawheed and other aspects of the deen.
true that,salafis do give each other bad rep

The Salafist doctrine can be summed up as taking "a fundamentalist approach to Islam, emulating Muhammad and his earliest followers – al-salaf al-salih, the 'pious forefathers'...They reject religious innovation or bid'ah, and support the implementation of sharia(Islamic law)."
Who doesn't follow the Quran and Sunnah? Every madhab follows the Quran and Sunnah, you see the difference is there are multiple saxiix hadiths with different lines of narrations that are different but also true. Like where to place your hands when you're praying or whether the whole head or a little part should be washed during wudu. That's where the different madhabs come in, they're all saxiix and follow quran and sunnah.

Salafis came from nowhere in the 18th century and proclaimed takfir on everyone and started killing people after Ibn abdullwahab allied with the saudis to lay siege to Muslim cities they deemed kafirs. That's why the ottomans fought the wahhabis during that era and killed the second saudi monarch Saud bin abdulaziz Ottoman–Wahhabi War - Wikipedia

By wahabi logic, the past 1400 years of Islam Muslims weren't practicing the Quran and sunnah but true Islam and sunnah came in the 18th century. ABSURD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts