Shahadah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I have read enough of the bible to know Christianity is not a religion of peace. Reading it makes me shudder and I will slowly rejoin Islam.

I want to really get to know it instead of reading biased sources that hate Islam.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have read enough of the bible to know Christianity is not a religion of peace. Reading it makes me shudder and I will slowly rejoin Islam.

I want to really get to know it instead of reading biased sources that hate Islam.
Weren't you raised Muslim and how much did/do you know about Islam. Hate on the internet shouldn't have such an influence on you walaalo.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Weren't you raised Muslim and how much did/do you know about Islam. Hate on the internet shouldn't have such an influence on you walaalo.
Yes I was raised Muslim and I memorized one- third of the quran. While I was searching for a religion I could never forget the beautiful recitation and the tajweed of the Quran.

It would always make me weep. I'm really happy to be back. I missed God.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Many people will think I was trolling and I was never Christian but as a Muslim I would never be able to say half of the blasphemous things I said as a Christian.

I pray those of you who have lost God find him and I thank all of you for your kind words. Tonight is very emotional for me. I'm going to read the Quran and be at peace.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Many people will think I was trolling and I was never Christian but as a Muslim I would never be able to say half of the blasphemous things I said as a Christian.

I pray those of you who have lost God find him and I thank all of you for your kind words. Tonight is very emotional for me. I'm going to read the Quran and be at peace.
alhamdulillah :rejoice:may allah keep you on the right path

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
GKB, know that your muslim, can you forgive me for what i did in the Dms walaal.

Ps. my quest on exposing you is over.
You did something truly disgusting and you wanted to expose me simply because I was Christian.

A true God fearing individual wouldn't care to bring harm to someone simply because they were of a different religion.

Many of you pushed me away because I wasn't Muslim but from now on I will use your guys' mistake to bring others to God. I will use kindness and compassion to show you all to Islam.

I however forgive you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The man who converted me to Christianity blocked me because I rejected his faith.

It truly hurts but at least I have found God. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending