Shacabka Muqdisho: "Mucaaradka Koonfur-Galbeed waa qaldan yihiin, xili doorasho laga hadlana lama joogo".

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I totally agree with Shacabka Muqdisho. Reason being the country is currently In a war against extremists. It's not a time to be holding elections. It is currently time for unity against a common enemy which is shabaab.

Mucaaradka KGS shot themselves in the foot when they said shabaab can't be liberated untill there's a election in the state. That has turned many of the public against them because that's sounds like they are against shabaab liberation.

mohamedismail

I was previously part of the people who were mucaarad of Laftagareen. But after seeing " Midowga mushaarixinta kgs" I have come to the conclusion that are all incompetent. They will most likely do much worse then laftagareen at least he has developed the city of Baidoa.

From now I am a muxaafad and support the re election of Mudane Abdiaziz Laftagareen. I believe even if he holds elections he has a high chance of being re elected solely due to the incompetence that the Mucaarad have shown.

They have been reduced to being banned from entering Baydhabo and begging Hassan sheikh Mahmoud to install them on to the seat. It is clear as day they have no interests in the development of SWS rather their goal is to benefit financially from that position.

How can you stoop to the level that you have to beg Hassan sheikh Mahmoud who is from Masagawaay to install you into your own degaan. That in itself is pathetic and unnaceptable.

Last edited:

mohamedismail

images.jpeg

"Anigo 20 jir ah baan Isbaaro Qori wadato diiday, Aniga oo 50 jir ah, Madaxweynaha KGS ah Isbaaro siyaasadeed ma aqbalaayo" - Madaxweyne Abdiaziz Laftagareen Isbaarodiid, Gumeysi diid Guul Inshallah.

Trending