Shacabka Baydhabo vehemently call out the recent agreement between SNM and Ethiopia and label it as clear treason!

Shacabka reer Baydhaba kulahaa:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Get that weak shit out of here.
Tell reer baydhabo to free themselves from Alkabab then remove the Ethiopian military base from their region.
I would advise Southwest state to stay neutral we might some day support your claim to Maayland.

Last edited:
This should be your goal instead of being puppets for the H&D communities. No one will respect you unless you respect yourselves.

]3.jpeg

Last edited:
This should be your goal instead of being puppets from the H&D communities. No one will respect you unless you respect yourselves.

View attachment 309798
Somaliland fake country bro you guys pray on the downfall of Somalis you were the first to complain about our arms embargo being lifted crying on the world stage like little es
“please UN reconsider your decision the Somalis wanna kill us all” kulaha

:pachah1:wtf was that.

waryahe you dont know us and we dont share a thing with you. I suggest you focus on freeing your lands from Ethiopians and Alshbab first then maybe calaacal like the rest of konfurians

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
:pachah1:wtf was that.

waryahe you dont know us and we dont share a thing with you. I suggest you focus on freeing your lands first then maybe calaacal like the rest of konfurians
Bro that land is equally mine as it is yours. That belongs to me equally as it belongs to you.

I am Somali and that land and coast belongs to Somalia. As long as that region is a part of Somalia , I have every right to comment on it.

wallahi you seccessionists are langaabs why have a small piece to rule when you can rule the whole thing
They don’t even rule anything they rule a shitty triangle starting from hargiesa tribal militias almost wiped out the Somaliland force I have a video of muse talking about how many soldiers he lost now imagine if we supported fully we also got our arms embargo removed Wllhi Somaliland would be gone in a few months but the sanctions would be crazy 🤤

With all due respect, I believe in Somalia. I'm not deluded like Reer somaliland who they will get their own country and gain independence.

Somalia ha noolato 🇸🇴
I repeat your decision bro, so you should respect mine. I love SL the same you love your country. It should stay that way. All I was saying is my country benefits me unlike yours.

They don’t even rule anything they rule a shitty triangle starting from hargiesa tribal militias almost wiped out the Somaliland force I have a video of muse talking about how many soldiers he lost now imagine if we supported fully we also got our arms embargo removed Wllhi Somaliland would be gone in a few months but the sanctions would be crazy 🤤
boyaboy1212
<<<<<<<<<<<<<This is all I have to say. Keep that cuqdad with you bro.

Bro that land is equally mine as it is yours. That belongs to me equally as it belongs to you.

I am Somali and that land and coast belongs to Somalia. As long as that region is a part of Somalia , I have every right to comment on it.
Warye dhagayso the 60s bs is long dead and gone and you out of all Konforians should know this the way the treat you people down there.

Their genes consist of calacal and langabnimo

Warye dhagayso the 60s bs is long dead and gone and you out of all Konforians should know this the way the treat you people down there.
have you ever talked with other somali's on their views. Their are a huge portion of people from that area specifically woqoyi galbeed who refused this.

If our ancestors didn’t want us United then why did british somaliland join Somalia as soon as it become independent even Somaliland got independence earlier than Somalia instead of starting their own stuff they waited till we were independent and came to the tables to join us immediately same with Djibouti a referendum was held majority of Somalis voted yes to join Somalia but guess who messed up the votes the Afar and the French marka don’t even try to say we were never United our ancestors wanted Somalis to be united and inshallah we will finish their dream in the future

have you ever talked with other somali's on their views. Their are a huge portion of people from that area specifically woqoyi galbeed who refused this.
Yeah I dont deny people have mixed views on this deal some support it some are suspicious we all free to have an opinion in SL and we respect each point of view but when I see all somalis wishing destruction and war on SL while having foreign troops in their lands! not to mention Xalane where no Somali is allowed to even step a foot I will say F your somalinimo bunch of munafiqiin wale

boyaboy1212
<<<<<<<<<<<<<This is all I have to say. Keep that cuqdad with you bro.
What cuqdad ? I’m darood and Ogaden Wllhi I never think of isaaqs ever you guys are the ones who talk about us all day and complain about a genocide carried by a dictator and his regime we Somalis are not responsible for your grandparents traumas Somalis are very young majority of our population was born after or during the civil war even today when Somalia finally had its arms embargo removed the SL gov took it to the public and said please UN reconsider this as Somalis will kill us all ? What type of calacal is this and when Somalia gets a debt relief you immediately bend over to the xabesh that your ancestors were fighting and died over hundreds of years

Yeah I dont deny people have mixed views on this deal some support it some are suspicious we all free to have an opinion in SL and we respect each point of view but when I see all somalis wishing destruction and war on SL while having foreign troops in their lands! not to mention Xalane where no Somali is allowed to even step a foot I will say F your somalinimo bunch of munafiqiin wale
If your not Somali haye create your own ethnicity or perhaps join the oromo and get assimilated leave our language alone langaabka tahay wase

If your not Somali haye create your own ethnicity or perhaps join the oromo and get assimilated leave our language alone langaabka tahay wase
Horta caqli xumada waad ku caan baxadeen what does berbera has to do with you dadabi boy?! there has not been a qabiil that did more niiko for ajanib as you. Amhar and Tigray in K5 and Kikuyu in Jubaland.