Shabab Captures Gacan-Marodi Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AL-SHABAAB OO SHAACISAY IN AY SI RASMIYA ULA WAREEGEEN DEGAANKA GACAN-MAROODI EE GOBOLKA SANAAG
1-45.jpg

Malayshiyaadka Al-shabaab, ayaa markii u horraysay si rasmiya u shaaciyay in ay la wareegeen degaanka Gacan-maroodi oo ka tirsa degmada Yubbe ee gobolka Sanaag.

Qoraal Af-Carabiya oo lagu daabacay warbaahinta SHAHAADA ee taageerta ururkaasi, ayaa lagu sheegay in Al-shabaab ay Axaddii todobaadkan si rasmiya ula wareegeen degaanka Gacan-Maroodi oo qiyaastii 50KM u jirta magaalada Ceerigaabo ee xarunta gobolka Sanaag.

Warbixinta oo cinwaan looga dhigay β€œ Al-shabaab oo qabsatay degaankii ugu horreeyay ee istiraatiijiya oo ka tirsan Somaliland” ayaa lagu soo bandhigay sawirka dagaallamayaasha Al-shabaab oo gudaha u sii galaya degaankaasi.

Af-hayeenka dhanka Hawlgallada u qaabilsan Al-shabaab oo lagu magacaabo, Cabdicasiis Abu-Muscab oo warbixintu soo xigatay, ayaa sheegay in Al-shabaab ay si buuxda gacanta ugu hayaan degaanka Gacan-Maroodi ee istiraatiijiga ah.

Sidoo kale, wuxuu sheegay in dagaallamayaashooda halkaasi qabsaday ay khudbado u jeediyeen bulshada degaanka, isagoo xusay in ay tahay markii u horraysay ee ay qabsadaan degaan ka tirsan Somaliland.

PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yo @PhySom your Warsangeli, I assume this is an Isaaq tuulo in Yubbe right?

Wow SL lets see you guys respond to Shabab like PL did when they invaded Garacad-Suuj-Garmaal. Watch these Isaaq niggas do nothing, why? cause they are all SHABAB in hargeisa and in Gacan Marodi. What Isaaq does is going to send a message to the world if they are for or against shabab. This is going to be interesting. @Samaalism is being tested where his loyalties lie. The world is awaiting as we provide this as evidence of your govt direct links to Shabab, if they don't do something. This is terrible for Isaaq today, their all crying what to do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2019/11/shabaab-moves-into-somaliland-town.php

@Samaalism doesn't know what to do. If he attacks then he destroys 'galgala shabab cell' if he does nothing he exposes SL direct govt links to Shabab. He has been put to the test by his 'foe' the Majerten. He is ducking away to discuss his options with 'shabab'. I am sure there is phone calls happening between Muse and Shabab in Gacan Marodi along the lines of 'did they remove you from your mountain space where u attack PL to stop them developing so fast in comparison to Hargeisa'. Shabab 'yes' PL are 'geesiyo labo xininiyood, they don't allow anyone to live in their mountains let alone districts remember garacad invasion, we lost 10% of our boys to PL soldiers'. Muse Bihi come to hargeisa secretly, I will provide you a house and retirement package. PL security follows and takes photos and provides to the CIA.

@PhySom pls respond this bro, as it's your region. If this was nugaal, I would be the first to comment.

Somaliland has always funded and trained AlShabab that operates in the North and they always launch big attacks whenever Puntland takes action in SSC.

Puntland needs to

1. Stop using Isaaq hawalas, starve them economically.
2. Don't use Isaaq telecom companies, allegedly they listen to phone calls.

Puntland can not defeat AlShabab without taking serious actions that will affect Isaaq businesses.

They will only listen when they feel the pain in their pockets.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Furthermore, Puntland needs to collate its evidence and present it wide and far, how many times have these Shababis been caught with Somaliland money? It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Isaaq people just move freely around Puntland, why are we so gullible towards our enemies.

I feel for Muse if he removes them, it means the 'galgala cell' dies and no more disruption to PL. Isaaq want to disrupt PL economy in Bosaso thru 'jealousy' because they want people to relocate to the dead 'Berbera' arguing it's not 'safe' to use PL ports you will die on the roads because of Shabab in the mountains. The other reason is they also use Shabab when PL is at war with SSC to open two side battle front on PL so we need to split our 'soldiers' into 'two directions'.

The great thing is Puntland has a great opportunity now to present evidence to the world that SL isn't doing anything about shabab who is in control of one of their 'towns'. This will finally be 'proof' there is a direct link to the Administration in Hargeisa, who are using 'terrorists' to harm peaceful regions. The world is going to immediately pull out of SL in reaction and argue your TERRORIST

Before it was hard to show a link between 'leaders of Galgala' and SL GOVT, other then fact some of them come and go freely in Burco and Erigavo as 'civilians'. But this will be solid evidence against the administration in Hargeisa if they don't do something. Things are terrible for Isaaq lately

Yo @PhySom your Warsangeli, I assume this is an Isaaq tuulo in Yubbe right?

Wow SL lets see you guys respond to Shabab like PL did when they invaded Garacad-Suuj-Garmaal. Watch these Isaaq niggas do nothing, why? cause they are all SHABAB in hargeisa and in Gacan Marodi. What Isaaq does is going to send a message to the world if they are for or against shabab. This is going to be interesting. @Samaalism is being tested where his loyalties lie. The world is awaiting as we provide this as evidence of your govt direct links to Shabab, if they don't do something. This is terrible for Isaaq today, their all crying what to do.
Bro idk anything about what happens with tuulos in somalia.

:pachah1:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
A weakening of security in the Somaliland administration, which is possible given territorial disputes with Puntland and the current political instability in Somaliland, could provide Shabaab more space to operate in the area.
there using the current istability sl/SSC
to gian foothold in the north. :faysalwtf:
al-shabaab is playing chess while pl and sl are playing checkers.
if they're able convince the dhullos in sool it's gameover for peace in northern somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro idk anything about what happens with tuulos in somalia.

:pachah1:

U figured it out you smart. The edge in Somalia is 'brain power'. It's the knowledge economy. It's not landheere or langaab. Or else u left with this to demonstrate to the world about your knowledge level.

Look at these pathetic niggas all come out. They actually think the world is gonna start calling for 'batches' loooooooooool that's what happens bro marku 'cilmiga' yarado, jahilka waa bata, only one coming for this jahil is someone who is gonna work out mathamatically how much his body organs are worth and profits. His better dead then alive to the world as they work out his a burden to green house gases with cutting of trees and C02 emissions and his not putting anything back in lol.

51-jpg.48600

PS - u may be ahead but not your peeps. It's MJ peeps who are sending batches to STEM fields already not Makhiris kkkk. So all high skilled job market in Somalia will be Majerten kkkkkkk plus we will then have our own 'academia' inshallah working on 'mathamatical theories' to create new inventions or tweak existing inventions and collect our nobel

U figured it out you smart. The edge in Somalia is 'brain power'. It's the knowledge economy. It's not landheere or langaab. Or else u left with this to demonstrate to the world about your knowledge level.

Look at these pathetic niggas all come out. They actually think the world is gonna start calling for 'batches' loooooooooool that's what happens bro marku 'cilmiga' yarado, jahilka waa bata, only one coming for this jahil is someone who is gonna work out mathamatically how much his body organs are worth and profits. His better dead then alive to the world as they work out his a burden to green house gases with cutting of trees and C02 emissions and his not putting anything back in lol.

51-jpg.48600

PS - u may be ahead but not your peeps. It's MJ peeps who are sending batches to STEM fields already not Makhiris kkkk
Walal I recently read ancient rome 2000 years ago had an advanced irrigation system developed for their populace.

Somalia , 2000 years later , has no effective irrigation system and relies on shoddy infrastructure.

As for my kin , i believe I am a statistical fluke of genius. I am extremely effective in academia and creative. I have no real yearning to focus on a subset of my ethnicity.

Instead if i go help somalia I will have to focus on building skills of leadership and reduce my arrogance.

Somaliland has always funded and trained AlShabab that operates in the North and they always launch big attacks whenever Puntland takes action in SSC.

Puntland needs to

1. Stop using Isaaq hawalas, starve them economically.
2. Don't use Isaaq telecom companies, allegedly they listen to phone calls.

Puntland can not defeat AlShabab without taking serious actions that will affect Isaaq businesses.

They will only listen when they feel the pain in their pockets.
Gacan Maroodi is a Darood village and the ISIS who took over the town is Darood. So tell me what does Isaaq have to do with this? Are you saying Isaaq control Darood terrorists?

Couldn't find Gacan Marodi on the map. I am not sure whether it is a HY village or Warsangeli.
this is according to my aabo Gacan Marodi is settled by both, slight edge goes to Warsangeli. HY seem to be leaving for Ceerigaabo.

The whole district is irrelevant, I know more about Badhan than my supposed degmo :chrisfreshhah:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thanks our people live rent free in your head

Hahshshshshahhahaahaha

@Bohol

You wonder why America never comes to Somaliland but only PL. The reason is simple. Ina Diyano provides intel and photos of your Galgala boys moving freely between Burco/Erigavo. Their clan origins, and their 'internal network ties' in SL especially officials in Erigavo and Burco who report to Muse Bihi, it goes str8 to the top in the admin of Hargeisa.

But this is finally the nail in the coffin, as their in control of your town, this can now be shown to America, their letting Shabab operate in Isaaq village while doing nothing. Their is going to be enuff proof for the world to publically cut ties with Somaliland by pointin to Gacan Maroodi and disassociating with an administration that is linked to terrorists. SL bit more then it can chew with PL, the first policy mistake they made was to mess with PL.

This is gonna hurt SL image even further in America eye who is the big dog in the world not UK as you assume. You have no ties to America have u noticed? they want nothing to do with you bro, they know what you are. Cause as Puntites we speak on 'collected evidences' we know how the world operates and we follow the processes and procedures of that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol I am just giving SL warning. Puntland don't mess about with Terrorists. Ask Dahir aways who was also hiding in Galgala like your people were in 93. Ask the devastating impact that happened to Shabab in Garacad/Suuj/Garmaal. They lost 10% of shabab total soldier output in Somalia. If these Isaaq come outside of that Gacan Maroodi, do not expect MJ mercy as we are not known to sympathize with terrorists historically and currently. They know it's safer staying in Isaaq areas cause they know what 'awaits' them on PL side. U make your decision, keep them there and show the world your administration are linked to terrorists or kick them out and if you do and they come to my side, PL will ensure they meet bin laden in Heaven

Watch this Speech by Salad Ali Jeele who makes it clear what PL stands for. We are very Anti Terrorist and always have been.

I am just warning you, if those boys leave your village, their going home in a body bag. Puntland lama kaftanto nimankasi afka xidhan. We do not entertain terrorists bro.