Shabab, capture, train, and incorporate

Why kill an idiot who was willing to die for 72 virgins? When you can send him out to die for your cause? In fact they would’ve died a brutal death now they can die a happy one.I don’t believe in killing children but if they have no morals and were willing to kill innocent civilians in the name of God I see no need in sending them to hell if they’re willing to work for me. Once Bu’ale is captured and liberated we should incorporate all those elements. Think of them as Pokémon, time to catch them all :mjlaugh:

not a good idea they’ll probably defect and provide Al Shabaab with intel and SNA resources, it’s best to just throw them in jail or kill them

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
not a good idea they’ll probably defect and provide Al Shabaab with intel and SNA resources, it’s best to just throw them in jail or kill them
Or we throw them at other shababis to prove their alleged loyalty. Casualties on either sides means less shababis for us. Win win :trumpsmirk:

What we fail to understand is that it’s likely a loose situation for the Somali nation. At the end of the day it’s young Somali men killing each other. It’s just the coined names and the cause that differs. Makes sense when once Yuweri Museveni of Uganda visited Somalia around 2011 or 2012 approximate . He called the situation slow genocide Just imagine how many young men unnecessarily lost their lives in this unending Somali conflict for the last 30 years or so. May Allah save this nation from extinction.

I would place tracking devices inside their blood vessels so if they ever go rogue we’ll find and execute them

What we fail to understand is that it’s likely a loose situation for the Somali nation. At the end of the day it’s young Somali men killing each other. It’s just the coined names and the cause that differs. Makes sense when once Yuweri Museveni of Uganda visited Somalia around 2011 or 2012 approximate . He called the situation slow genocide Just imagine how many young men unnecessarily lost their lives in this unending Somali conflict for the last 30 years or so. May Allah save this nation from extinction.
Who cares they’re willing to die, we might as well take control and send them out there into the warzone. I think it would be too easy killing any Shabaab informant, they should be put to work whether they like it or not.

I would use GPS and mind controlling devices to take command of these kids. I would take them into a dark room with no windows and play an old tape recorder sorta like a documentary of what is expected of them. We’ll show them fake alterations where former terrorists like them have succeeded and we’ll also show them what happened to those who failed to complete their missions. By the end of the day, they’ll understand there’s no coming back. It’s either you take a shot to the head or you work for this new establishment. That’s how to do things :ehh:

@convincation What do you think sxb?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts