Shabab capture Buulo Gaduud Kismayo placed under curfew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shabab today said that they are fully in charge of Buulo Gaduud some 30 km away from Kismayo.

Jubaland though making rampant progress in self-governance and the rule of law has failed in liberating Lower and Middle Juba.

This could be a strategy to delay moving the capital to Bu'ale and consolidating its grip in Kismayo.

On another note Kenya might not be too fond heading out and Ahmed Madoobe is lacking troops if he goes out on a suicide mission can have ramnications in Kismayo. Also hostile clans reside there so it is logical to say in Kismayo and clan areas of Ras Kambooni group.

On another note Kenya might not be too fond heading out and Ahmed Madoobe is lacking troops if he goes out on a suicide mission can have ramnications in Kismayo. Also hostile clans reside there so it is logical to say in Kismayo and clan areas of Ras Kambooni group.

He's not lacking troops, they just have no interest in going there yet, they already have the richest city along with the port and the aid is flowing directly in thier pockets, they don't want a bloody war so thier taking their time while the rats are bieng carpet bombed daily by the US.

legend I agree they playing it safe it is political savvy there is another day but if Kenya leaves tomorrow just like Amisom vacating Somalia they would not be able to hold themselves for too long not because of Shabab only but rival clans.

I support that strategy.

legend I agree they playing it safe it is political savvy there is another day but if Kenya leaves tomorrow just like Amisom vacating Somalia they would not be able to hold themselves for too long not because of Shabab only but rival clans.

I support that strategy.

:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.