Shabaab regains control of Torotorow the largest Shabaab base

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Danab commandos have taken over this Shabaab taxation area.

EOJmtDUXUAAC4vS

EOLHgA7XsAEtLbW

EOJmq92WAAA5IPC

EOLHgBMWAAc4jOV

EOLHfIwX0AEoI4t

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
this is good and all, but why does every al-shabaab controlled town have to be ''the place where they plan there extortion, bombing/attacks or a major inteligence base'' i have been hearing this stuff since 2010. also didn't sna capture Torotorow in 2018

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
this is good and all, but why does every al-shabaab controlled town have to be ''the place where they plan there extortion, bombing/attacks or a major inteligence base'' i have been hearing this stuff since 2010. also didn't sna capture Torotorow in 2018

They did lose control, this is their latest strategic push.

Desertification really is hitting hard, my beloved Shabelle Valley is becoming like fucking Mudug :kendrickcry:

They're burning the trees to create coal for Shisha in Arab countries.
This is AlShaydan's business plan.

You need to get your people to start an anti-desertification campaign as soon as those devils are gone

it looks like its harvest or planting time from the pictures shown.

The Twitter picture describes what you said, but look at the other ones and tell me that doesn't remind you of the barren landscape of central Somalia. Lower Shabelle has historically been and still is the most productive region in terms of crop production. So if our best region is looking like that then :francis:

Last edited:
They're burning the trees to create coal for Shisha in Arab countries.
This is AlShaydan's business plan.

You need to get your people to start an anti-desertification campaign as soon as those devils are gone

You could be right but on this matter, I blame the local Garre who live their, they've failed to pick up farming and our decimating the area with their excessive camel grazing.