Shabaab Recapture Towns in Middle Shabeele

1714273438782.png

Things not looking good in middle shabeele, this just happened today. Very few reporting on it for some reason. Can someone explain why this region is so welcoming to these folks? Seems like they are getting closer and closer to Banaadir.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Cali Fooldheere is only 9 km east of the Mogadishu Beledweyne highway.
That Alshabab are that close to main population centers shows that the SNA and Macawiisley are being rolled back. These areas were captured in the fall of 2022, it shows the utter incompetence of Xasan Culusow that Alshabab are retaking these areas 18 months later.

:drakewtf:

That Alshabab are that close to main population centers shows that the SNA and Macawiisley are being rolled back. These areas were captured in the fall of 2022, it shows the utter incompetence of Xasan Culusow that Alshabab are retaking these areas 18 months later.

The Somali 'government' claimed that a hundred or hundreds of shabaab members went over to join them today from shabaab. It sounded laughable on the face of it and I didn't see any evidence, then I see this news hours later and it seems like a clear ploy to try to cover this terrible news up.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
View attachment 326869
Things not looking good in middle shabeele, this just happened today. Very few reporting on it for some reason. Can someone explain why this region is so welcoming to these folks? Seems like they are getting closer and closer to Banaadir.
Those two places are near the border between middle shabeele and hiiraan so no they are not close to banadir.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
The Somali 'government' claimed that a hundred or hundreds of shabaab members went over to join them today from shabaab. It sounded laughable on the face of it and I didn't see any evidence, then I see this news hours later and it seems like a clear ploy to try to cover this terrible news up.
It was apparently over the past weeks not today

Jungle

VIP
They haven't recaptured any land. Local Macawiisleey briefly pulled out to nearby Mahadaay due to a misunderstanding amongst themselves. 20 shoeless shabab walked through the town and thats about it Macawiisleey and SNA have been back in control since last night 2am.

Cali Fooldheere dhul barwaaqo dhul cabdalle :rejoice:
Nearly 400 posts within 3 days lol it seems you're bothered about something. Which bum are you thats doubled back on the forum? Dhowrki bil mid aa soo laabto oo hadalkeyga meel xun ka taabtay :heh:

lets say you are new qolomaa tahay sxb?

They haven't recaptured any land. Local Macawiisleey briefly pulled out to nearby Mahadaay due to a misunderstanding amongst themselves. 20 shoeless shabab walked through the town and thats about it Macawiisleey and SNA have been back in control since last night 2am.

Nearly 400 posts within 3 days lol it seems you're bothered about something. Which bum are you thats doubled back on the forum? Dhowrki bil mid aa soo laabto oo hadalkeyga meel xun ka taabtay :heh:

You sure do seem very riled up by this news, almost as if you feel ashamed of it. Do you have any sources to back up your claim of a 'misunderstanding'? Seems to have been a lot of 'misunderstandings' lately between SNA and Macawiisley, wouldn't you say? Hadalkaaga maba idhibooyo sxb. As I've said before, I greatly enjoy the musqul...I mean mudulood lahjad. :drakekidding:You are one of the very few apegaals on this website sxb so consider yourself very special, kinda like a diversity hire :heh:. Its like ya'll are extinct online, is there no internet in Kaaraan sxb? Waxeyga wa iska light-hearted kaftan, I don't take any of this shit seriously. Adi kuwa xanuunsanooya matahay sxb?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Mahadaay (Caasimada Online) – Wararka ka imaanaya gobolka Shabeelaha Dhexe ee maamulka HirShabelle ayaa sheegaya in mar kale ciidamada Xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed oo kaashanaya kuwa deegaanka ay dib ula wareegeen deegaanka Cali-fooldheere ee gobolkaasi, halkaas oo shalay lagu arkay dagaalamayaal ka tirsan kooxda Al-Shabaab.

Ciidamada huwanta ayaa xalay saq-dhexe dib ugu laabtay deegaankaas oo hoostaga degmada Mahadaay, sida ay innoo sheegeen dadka deegaanka.

Ma jiro wax dagaal ah oo goobta ka dhacay, waxayna ciidamadu ay si nabdoon kula wareegeen deegaankaas oo shalay ay gudaha usoo galeen xubno Al-Shabaab.

Sarkaal sare oo u hadlay ciidanka milatariga Soomaaliya ayaa sheegay inay hadda ku sugan yihiin gudaha deegaanka, ayna ka wadaan howlgallo amni xaqiijin ah.

“Xalay ayaan kusoo mirnay annaga oo ah ciidanka Xoogga dalka Soomaaliyeed iyo ciidanka deegaanka, haddana gacanta ayaa ku heynaa, waxaana kaala soo hadlayaa Califooldheere” ayuu yiri mid kamid ah saraakiisha ciidamada Xoogga dalka ee ku sugan halkaasi.

Sidoo kale waxa uu tilmaamay in xoogaga Al-Shabaab ay shalay soo galay deegaanka ay ahaayeen xubno doonayay lacago Zakawaat ah iyo inay dhacaan dadka deegaanla.

Waxa shalay yimid oo halkan laga sheegaayo waxaa waayay waa qolada Zakawaatka aruuriso oo rabaan inay dadka hajuumaan” ayuu hadalkiisa sii raaciyay.

Xaaladda ayaa haatan ah mid deggan, inkastoo ciidamada dowladda iyo kuwa Macawiisleyda ay howlgallo ka wadaan halkaasi, si looga hortego Al-Shabaab.

Muddooyinkii dambe ciidamada huwanta ayaa sameynayay dib u gurasho, waxaana ay kasoo baxeen magaalooyin dhaca HirShabelle iyo Galmudug oo qaarkood dib loogu laabtay.

Utter incompetence, how can we get rid of this man? He has set Somalia atleast 10 years back :snoop:

Jungle

VIP
You sure do seem very riled up by this news, almost as if you feel ashamed of it. Do you have any sources to back up your claim of a 'misunderstanding'? Seems to have been a lot of 'misunderstandings' lately between SNA and Macawiisley, wouldn't you say? Hadalkaaga maba idhibooyo sxb. As I've said before, I greatly enjoy the musqul...I mean mudulood lahjad. :drakekidding:You are one of the very few apegaals on this website sxb so consider yourself very special, kinda like a diversity hire :heh:. Its like ya'll are extinct online, is there no internet in Kaaraan sxb? Waxeyga wa iska light-hearted kaftan, I don't take any of this shit seriously. Adi kuwa xanuunsanooya matahay sxb?
Its seems like you want some attention. Howshaada wado ee ismuuji igaarkeey
Their aim was to get inbetween Mahadaay and Cali Fooldheere road to tax recent harvest of crops.

Its seems like you want some attention. Howshaada wado ee ismuuji igaarkeey

Their aim was to get inbetween Mahadaay and Cali Fooldheere road to tax recent harvest of crops.
This seems to be clearly coordinated between Shabab/Macawiisley/SNA wherein SNA/Macawiisley vacate the towns and Shabaab comes in, does their thing(baad) then when they are done they let SNA/Macawiisley know and they go back to their posts. It’s the only way you can explain this shit constantly happening without any bullets being fired. The corruption is everywhere.

Jungle

VIP
This seems to be clearly coordinated between Shabab/Macawiisley/SNA wherein SNA/Macawiisley vacate the towns and Shabaab comes in, does their thing(baad) then when they are done they let SNA/Macawiisley know and they go back to their posts. It’s the only way you can explain this shit constantly happening without any bullets being fired. The corruption is everywhere.
If you want to make blanket statements thats up to you. Reer Mahadaay are anti khawaarij taas ogow

Nobody uses the old Beledweyne road. Infact all goods From Muqdisho to Hiraan, Galgaduud and beyond pass through Cali Fooldheere which is the inland road.

The myth that xawaadle have liberated hiraan exist on the internet. The dc of Jalalaqsi can't go to the west of his own district. Xawaadle have never crossed the river which literally runs right through the middle of the region

Thanks to President Hassan Sheikhs shabab offensive Hiraan has now been totally by passed. There are 2 roads coming out of Muqdisho used by the military, public and all imported goods and they pass through the entirety of Middle Shabelle. This wasn't the case before.

Many of the districts in the region are doing well. Majority of Amisom is gone. Hal nafar oo shabab ah ma nugu jiro the khawaarij come either from the west bank of the river or ceel buur galgaduud. Tuugo from the east of hiraan

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

This guy remind me of Iraqi saxaaf :mjcry: .

Trending

Latest posts