Shabaab have ceremony for supposed Habargidir Suldan’s caleemo saar in Jubooyinka

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Cajiib. Since when did Habargidir live in Jubooyinka. Or have they expanded using Mahad Karate powered.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cajiib. Since when did Habargidir live in Jubooyinka. Or have they expanded using Mahad Karate powered.
We always had people there but I believe what’s happened is HG Shabaab, remnants of ICU that got kicked out Galgaduud and Xamar have moved there.

Personally I hope HG Shabaab negotiate to join the government given they actually have the power to do that given their leadership positions. Regular footsoldiers can’t as they don’t make decisions and the leadership will only negotiate once the war reaches Jilib where they are all based but I doubt these guys have a drop of qabyaalad.

mohamedismail

We always had people there but I believe what’s happened is HG Shabaab, remnants of ICU that got kicked out Galgaduud and Xamar have moved there.

Personally I hope HG Shabaab negotiate to join the government given they actually have the power to do that given their leadership positions. Regular footsoldiers can’t as they don’t make decisions and the leadership will only negotiate once the war reaches Jilib where they are all based but I doubt these guys have a drop of qabyaalad.
They potentially could. But they would have to leave shabaab before shabaab gets wiped out. If they get caught capture by the dowlad they would probably get imprisoned.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They potentially could. But they would have to leave shabaab before shabaab gets wiped out. If they get caught capture by the dowlad they would probably get imprisoned.
Exactly, it would have to be a situation where they can see the government advancing from Shabellaha Hoose. Likely operation will be launched from Barawe to Jilib is what I’ve been told, this will be after Galmudug is freed.

So they’d have to cut a deal before. It depends on their resolve and ‘commitment’ to the cause. Mahad Karatey doesn’t strike me as the most committed, he’s there for self interest. But the guys under him will be interesting

mohamedismail

Exactly, it would have to be a situation where they can see the government advancing from Shabellaha Hoose. Likely operation will be launched from Barawe to Jilib is what I’ve been told, this will be after Galmudug is freed.

So they’d have to cut a deal before. It depends on their resolve and ‘commitment’ to the cause. Mahad Karatey doesn’t strike me as the most committed, he’s there for self interest. But the guys under him will be interesting
That's probably what would happen.

I was watching a ex shabaab ibraahim nadaara. And he was explaining how once the fight of shabaab passes the western side of Baidoa road shabaab will start to split up and infighting.

Thats most likely when shabaab will start mass handing themselves in.

I don't think the fight will even reach jubooyinka. It will proba end in Koonfur galbeed. Shabaab wont even survive after loosing kgs

bidenkulaha

GalYare
B079B99F-FB21-4855-8403-96D8A79DC6E2.jpeg
95062490-DFB1-47D2-AF0A-D1980DB7A6AA.jpeg
6FD467FF-24FC-4213-AAA9-6FACFAC6E5A2.jpeg

Mashallah, we will have a lot to work with in Jilib, hopefully we can buy a lot of land for farming in Jubbooyinka. FGS need to have talks with these elders.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Do you want more leaks of movements and locations, assassinations and suicide bombings? Because that is what happens. Negotiating with terrorists is the reason for Somalia's prolonged issues.

:chrisfreshhah:
Negotiating from a position of weakness has always been the problem.

This is very different. Regardless we benefited from bringing ICU into FGS

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Negotiating from a position of weakness has always been the problem.

This is very different. Regardless we benefited from bringing ICU into FGS

No one benefited from having terrorists join or have access to the government.

The only solution is to drag them outside and shoot all remaining terrorists and sympathizers in the head. There's no other solution.

Trending