Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

#ANONYMOUSPOST

I have been dating a guy at work. After dating him for 10 months, I found out that he was married and he has three kids. I forgave him for lying because we were into each other and I wasn't about to let this minor problem mess up our relationship. He is in law enforcement and we often sneak off to be together. I will admit that the role play is a lot of fun when he’s in uniform. His wife is always busy with the kids, so we eventually had sex in their house, in their cars, in my car, at his friend’s house, at hotels and in my apartment. I even gave him a threesome with another woman for our 1 year anniversary. Everything was going great until recently.

He told me that his wife caught him cheating with another woman… not me!

So, we had to lay low for a while, until he gained his wife's trust back. I was mad about him cheating on me with the other woman, but I forgave him. He told me that his wife forgave him too, but I truly don't care about his wife. I'm okay with being the side chick. But recently I've been seeing less of him since his wife caught him cheating and it’s starting to suck. I just feel like his wife needs to let him cheat in peace. It’s not like she's going to do anything about it. She’s not going to leave him, so just let him cheat in peace! We've been together for almost 2 years now and I don't want to give him up.

What should I do?

Should I wait for him to be able to sneak around again, or should I leave him ?:gucciwhat:

#ANONYMOUSPOST

I have been dating a guy at work. After dating him for 10 months, I found out that he was married and he has three kids. I forgave him for lying because we were into each other and I wasn't about to let this minor problem mess up our relationship. He is in law enforcement and we often sneak off to be together. I will admit that the role play is a lot of fun when he’s in uniform. His wife is always busy with the kids, so we eventually had sex in their house, in their cars, in my car, at his friend’s house, at hotels and in my apartment. I even gave him a threesome with another woman for our 1 year anniversary. Everything was going great until recently.

So, we had to lay low for a while, until he gained his wife's trust back. I was mad about him cheating on me with the other woman, but I forgave him. He told me that his wife forgave him too, but I truly don't care about his wife. I'm okay with being the side chick. But recently I've been seeing less of him since his wife caught him cheating and it’s starting to suck. I just feel like his wife needs to let him cheat in peace. It’s not like she's going to do anything about it. She’s not going to leave him, so just let him cheat in peace! We've been together for almost 2 years now and I don't want to give him up.

What should I do?

Should I wait for him to be able to sneak around again, or should I leave him ?:gucciwhat:

Wow, how can any woman be ok,
with being a side chick.

This poor girl is fooling herself,
And she's being used.

But she's aware of the situation,
So I have no sympathy.

I'm equally disgusted that the
Wife took that cheater back,
Something's can never be
Forgiven, ever.
:damedamn:

#ANONYMOUSPOST

What should I do?

Ok the group had ran out of imagination, so now they resort to stealing from "dear Abby " column.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
#ANONYMOUSPOST

What should I do?

WTF

LACNATULAAHI CALEYK

FILTHY HOMEWRECKER

JIHAAD FII SABIILILLAAH AGAINST THESE DIRTY HOMEWRECKING S

LACNATULAAHI CALEYK

KULAHAA HIS WIFE SHOULDNT CARE IF HE CHEATS?!

WTF!!!

DIE!

DIE!

DIE !

OH MY GOD JUST DIE!

tumblr_inline_no6766wq9E1trdl3v_250.gif

#ANONYMOUSPOST

What should I do?

"I found out that he was married and he has three kids. I forgave him for lying because we were into each other and I wasn't about to let this minor problem mess up our relationship."

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
There are Somali sisters out there who are in need of some advice. I believe we SSpotters are adequately capable of doing so.

I will be uploading regularly.

Walalo me and my husband been married for 3 years alhamdulilah Hes 31 and am 23 years old we just had a beautiful baby girl in march he is an engineer and makes good money . Ever since I gave birth my husband changed I don't know why is it because he has seen my vagina during giving birth or what is it. Anywho we don't have sex for like a whole month or so and u know as a female I start getting suspicious what if he has someone else satisfying him. Mind you I always have My makeup on fleek always buy new sexy lingerie and wear it for him I put her to bed then go watch a movie with him but noting happens ? And tbh him as a husband he is not very soft when it comes to me he always says he is the man of the house and he's always in charge and when I start crying and calacal he always puts me down and insults me and he is always the first one to call my parents and complain and say ohhhhh she's yelling and ohh she's breaking the stuff at home. He has no respect and see me as nothing. He is raised in Arab country and seems like he has their attitude when it comes to marriage . The days we got married he was so sweet always showering me with gifts chocolate everything always used to tell me how much he loves me etc!!!! Whenever we fight he won't talk to me in a week or waits until I say sorry. He only wants me to say sorry and come to him I really need advice what should i do should I ask for divorce or what ? Walahi this is true and I need advice
"I found out that he was married and he has three kids. I forgave him for lying because we were into each other and I wasn't about to let this minor problem mess up our relationship."

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Thats so messed up madness wallahi

TooMacaan

VIP
#ANONYMOUSPOST

What should I do?

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Rofl, this is probably the funniest one so far. You'd have to have extreme self esteem issues, no dignity, or be desperate and stupid to actually allow/justify this irl. There is NO WAY this is real, absolutely no way. Whoever wrote this is a master troll:rejoice:

N

NaomiHoney

Two for the price of one tonight ONLY!!

#AnonymousPost

#BeNiceOrImBlockingYou

#NoNaxariisImOnMyPeriod

Hey ladies, any personal tips would be very much appreciated. So i had my baby a few months ago and ever since i've noticed my lady love has been dry down there. Has any one of you gone thru this? Is this all hormonal??? Help!! Can't enjoy intimacy without using a damn lube! What can i take?? Don't bother about asking my gynecologist cause she aint helpful at all! Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending