Shaax corner Anon story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Yeaah it does tell me where her family is from by reading that sentence "Huuno xagee joogta" That's authentic waqooyi line, what would her dad be doing in xamar? Those weirdos are creative though and even if her father married her bestfriend, I don't see none wrong with it. :manny:

And the threatening comments? :draketf:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They want to mold them into a traditional wife. :siilaanyolaugh:

Can't do it honestly, I have never heard of such case where a father went for a young westernized gazelle. Let me ask you though, if you were a man and wanted to secretly marry a second wife would you take your daughter's friend away or marry a less demanding xalimo that's content with boqol dollar? KKkkk

Zailah

Exam season guys !
So is the problem that it's her best friend or the fact he has another chick ? If the best friend is the issue...She should be mad at the dumb b who married her dad :susp:ughh so nasty how can you even think about marrying ur friends dad/mom... as for the father he's allowed to have a second wife he just needs to come out to his family and let them know what's up :manny:

I think it’s two situations. One, he’s not told his family about the wife. Two, he married his daughters friend, he’ll have met her when she was a very young child. Did he groom her? Why did she move there? It would only be cause she can’t be seen together w him where they live. :gucciwhat:

Walle, I’m too invested. :jcoleno:

Zeus

STYLIN
Y5ACWO0.gif

Gambar

VIP
Can't do it honestly, I have never heard of such case where a father went for a young westernized gazelle. Let me ask you though, if you were a man and wanted to secretly marry a second wife would you take your daughter's friend away or marry a less demanding xalimo that's content with boqol dollar? KKkkk
You have to be a sacsac to even contemplate this kind of nonsense. They want to live in the west but have a traditional wife back home that they see probably a few months out of the year. What is the point of that? That isn’t even considered a marriage.

FYI: there are plenty “religious” girls who aren’t “westernized” that these men marry. Actually when I went back home last year there was an obese man who looked like Humpty Dumpty (if he fell he would’ve been finished) and he had a teenage wife from the west holed up in a hotel room with him. They both were wearing religious garb.

I bumped into her by accident in the front foyer and she had an English accent. My mum was acting dramatic about it, but hey if the deen allows it it’s not my life who cares? :hillarybiz:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You have to be a sacsac to even contemplate this kind of nonsense. They want to live in the west but have a traditional wife back home that they see probably a few months out of the year. What is the point of that? That isn’t even considered a marriage.

FYI: there are plenty “religious” girls who aren’t “westernized” that these men marry. Actually when I went back home last year there was an obese man who looked like Humpty Dumpty (if he fell he would’ve been finished) and he had a teenage wife from the west holed up in a hotel room with him. They both were wearing religious garb.

I bumped into her by accident in the front foyer and she had an English accent. My mum was acting dramatic about it, but hey if the deen allows it it’s not my life who cares? :hillarybiz:

You have no idea the thrill of your wife not knowing you've a second wife back home and you tell her you're off for a business trip :banderas:

I think it’s two situations. One, he’s not told his family about the wife. Two, he married his daughters friend, he’ll have met her when she was a very young child. Did he groom her? Why did she move there? It would only be cause she can’t be seen together w him where they live. :gucciwhat:

Walle, I’m too invested. :jcoleno:

Idk it could be possible that it happened but still sketchy :mindblown: why would the best friend move back to Somalia for an old dude when she can stay in the U.K. And live better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts