Shaax corner Anon story

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
what her father is doing is haram because in the Quran it says we must obay the laws of the land and polygamy is illegal in the UK plus he didn’t tell his wife i would be furious wallahi and her best friend of all people wow her father is trash and her friend is worse wow
tumblr_m5tppnGY7I1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
But she grew up in the U.K. like the girl writing it so she could’ve picked it up. She’s not a fob

No. This is fake.
Huuno can't be easily picked, it's a word used in a specific region in Somaliland, This girl is from Gabiley, She made up this story and to spice it up claimed it happened in Mogadishu.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
No. This is fake.
Huuno can't be easily picked, it's a word used in a specific region in Somaliland, This girl is from Gabiley, She made up this story and to spice it up claimed it happened in Mogadishu.

Fake ha haade. It doesn’t tell you where the girl is from, it just tells you where she lives. Clearly she lives near her husband’s business.

Even if it was set in Gabiley, how would you advise the girl :gucciwhat:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
No. This is fake.
I’m not a lander and use hunno next :bell:

Gambar

VIP
What an active imagination this story is fake clearly.

Most Somali men want young wives, it’s usually the ones who are old school or aren’t responsible for their family already. You can’t do shidh about it.

So is the problem that it's her best friend or the fact he has another chick ? If the best friend is the issue...She should be mad at the dumb b who married her dad :susp:ughh so nasty how can you even think about marrying ur friends dad/mom... as for the father he's allowed to have a second wife he just needs to come out to his family and let them know what's up :manny:

Hemaal

VIP
Fake ha haade. It doesn’t tell you where the girl is from, it just tells you where she lives. Clearly she lives near her husband’s business.

Even if it was set in Gabiley, how would you advise the girl :gucciwhat:

Yeaah it does tell me where her family is from by reading that sentence "Huuno xagee joogta" That's authentic waqooyi line, what would her dad be doing in xamar? Those weirdos are creative though and even if her father married her bestfriend, I don't see none wrong with it. :manny:

Hemaal

VIP
What an active imagination this story is fake clearly.

Most Somali men want young wives, it’s usually the ones who are old school or aren’t responsible for their family already. You can’t do shidh about it.

Somali men who secretly marry second wives go for a traditional wife not some young dhocil who's a friend of his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts