SFG used agreement signed between Galnusmudug & Ethiopia to build case against ONLF terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
In a communique also seen by Goobjoog News signed May 2, 2016 in the Ogaden town of Jigjiga by then Posts and Telecommunication minister Mohamed Jama Mursal and Ethiopia’s director of Foreign Affairs Amb. Shamsuddin Ahmed Rooble, the two countries re-affirmed the 2015 agreement identifying ONLF and Al-Shabaab as common enemies.

Then President of Galmudug Abdikarin Guled and Somali state in Ethiopia president Abdi Mohamed Omar co-signed the agreement.

http://goobjoog.com/english/two-pac...ars-cabinet-used-to-build-qalbi-dhagahs-case/

Congrats, @Inquisitive_. The patriots of Galnusmudug have truly outdone themselves. :wow1:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
FAKE NEWS.

abdikarim guled reitarated that the agreement was on border security not related with extradition or onlf.

It's incredible the level of disinformation quoting the tea boy slave that wailed shamelessly like a mother that lost her new born that "meles hasn't died" which was being beamed all over Ethiopia to humiliate the Somalis

I am not surprised you take his words as a gospel knowing your disgraceful disgusting dhabodilifnimo origins, birds of a feather flock together.

Here below Guleed who I am not even a fan off, responds to the lying calaacals coming from the tea boy slave your in solidarity with.

http://www.caasimada.net/akhriso-ckariin-xuseen-guuleed-oo-ka-jawaabay-hadalkii-madaxweynaha-ddsi/

Here below is the clip of Dalsoor were the ONLF praises Galmudug and blasts the traitor Farmaajo

My words are beginning to have an affect on your treacherous existence, no wonder your going around the forums tagging me excessively the last couple of days.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
FAKE NEWS.

abdikarim guled reitarated that the agreement was on border security not related with extradition or onlf.
In a communique also seen by Goobjoog News signed May 2, 2016 in the Ogaden town of Jigjiga by then Posts and Telecommunication minister Mohamed Jama Mursal and Ethiopia’s director of Foreign Affairs Amb. Shamsuddin Ahmed Rooble, the two countries re-affirmed the 2015 agreement identifying ONLF and Al-Shabaab as common enemies.

Then President of Galmudug Abdikarin Guled and Somali state in Ethiopia president Abdi Mohamed Omar co-signed the agreement.
May 1st 2016
Xafladda oo ka dhacday Gurriga Martida ee Qaryaan-dhoodaan, waxaa ka qeybgalay madaxweynayaasha Jubbaland, Axmed Maxamed Islaam, Madaxweynaha Galmudug Cabdikariin Xuseen Guuleed, wasiirka cusub dhawaan loo magacaabay wasaaradda boostada iyo isgaarsiiinta xukuumadda Soomaaliya Maxamed jaamac Mursal (Geelle).

http://jubbalandmedia.com/2016/05/d...eyay-wafdiga-ka-yimid-jubbaland-iyo-galmudug/

May 1st 2016 Picture Evidence

cabdi-iyo-guuleed.jpg

222-2.jpg

http://dhanaanmedia.com/jigjigawafd...ad-soo-dhaweyn-ah-lagu-maamuusayvideosawirro/

El padrone

Jeez somalis picked up fake news phenomena to whole another level.

Allow it fam the damn prez himself disputef the agreement

Duchess

VIP
It's incredible the level of disinformation quoting the tea boy slave that wailed shamelessly like a mother that lost her new born that "meles hasn't died" which was being beamed all over Ethiopia to humiliate the Somalis

I am not surprised you take his words as a gospel knowing your disgraceful disgusting dhabodilifnimo origins, birds of a feather flock together.

Here below Guleed who I am not even a fan off, responds to the lying calaacals coming from the tea boy slave your in solidarity with.

http://www.caasimada.net/akhriso-ckariin-xuseen-guuleed-oo-ka-jawaabay-hadalkii-madaxweynaha-ddsi/

Here below is the clip of Dalsoor were the ONLF praises Galmudug and blasts the traitor Farmaajo

My words are beginning to have an affect on your treacherous existence, no wonder your going around the forums tagging me excessively the last couple of days.

Dalsoor, the mouthpiece of Al-Shabaab, Mama Malyun and Dahir Alasow are all you have been spamming the forum with over the last week. Even in the Dalsoor video you posted, the ONLF member makes it clear that it was Galmudug who arrested the terrorist. He says this in the first 5 seconds of the video.:lolbron: Give it up, your beloved Galnusmudug has been exposed.:liberaltears:

Duchess

VIP
Jeez somalis picked up fake news phenomena to whole another level.

Allow it fam the damn prez himself disputef the agreement

The Somali Federal Government says the agreement exists, but you say it's fake news and we should listen to the EX President of Galnusmudug? Why?:jaynerd:

I know you're a Somalilander but come on now.

El padrone

The Somali Federal Government says the agreement exists, but you say it's fake news and we should listen to the EX President of Galnusmudug? Why?:jaynerd:

I would give a statesman the benefit of doubt than the SFG. knowing somalis lack of transparency the agreement was prolly like a gentlemans agreement but if theres legit docs they wud prolly showed us already.

oh and im staunch anti sfg due to their anti sland stance. but i support them exraditing terrorists for justice. im just against this fact twisting to save their face. they extradited him and should have the courage to admit to the public. is all.

Duchess

VIP
Then:
DJDKV6MWsAA2Z2d

Now:

But..but.. he's more believable than officials from the SFG. He's a wadani.. our boys protected qalbi dhagax with their bare hands.. Beesha Bermuda put a spell on us. :liberaltears:

Just a few of the excuses I expect from Mr Tin-foil hat @Inquisitive_.:hillarybiz:

You don't even realise how dumb you are, agreements are signed vis a vis government to government, not two regional leaders, the same way whatever your uncle abdi prozac signs is not binding on the SFG but to his own provincial region, like how he sold out Bosaaso to the UAE

So even if we accept your cheap propaganda argument to be true, it would imply that regional provincial leaders like Guleed and Ileey have greater powers then their own respective national governments, because they can sign agreements which their national leaders are forced to follow, this is something even a retarded kid can differentiate and would never accept.

I am in awe of your desperation, your trying so hard to group us towards your own treacherous stance which you have reiterated many times in the open for all to see, unlike your fellow munafiq posters that at least try to hide this and blame others.

Duchess

VIP
I would give a statesman the benefit of doubt than the SFG. knowing somalis lack of transparency the agreement was prolly like a gentlemans agreement but if theres legit docs they wud prolly showed us already.

oh and im staunch anti sfg due to their anti sland stance. but i support them exraditing terrorists for justice. im just against this fact twisting to save their face. they extradited him and should have the courage to admit to the public. is all.

I too don't support the SFG, I'm on record as not liking Farmaajo, but I won't take the word of Galnusmudug officials when everyone including the ONLF agrees that the terrorist was first arrested in Galkayo by them. Why give them a free pass? I don't know who owns goobjoog but Im pretty sure it's not a Marehan mouthpiece. They have no reason to lie for Farmaajo.

Duchess

VIP
You don't even realise how dumb you are, agreements are signed vis a vis government to government, not two regional leaders, the same way whatever your uncle abdi prozac signs is not binding on the SFG but to his own provincial region, like how he sold out Bosaaso to the UAE

So even if we accept your cheap propaganda argument to be true, it would imply that regional provincial leaders like Guleed and Ileey have greater powers then their own respective national governments, something even a retarded kid can differentiate.

I am in awe of your desperation, your trying so hard to group us towards your own treacherous stance which you have reiterated many times in the open for all to see, unlike your fellow munafiq posters that at least try to hide this and blame others.

The excuse used by Mahad Salad is that the agreement was between Galmudug and the government of Ethiopia, as if it makes it any better. Unlike you, I don't need to put an unnecessary spin on things. I'm calling it like I see it.

Give it up, Dahir Alasow! You and Galnusmudug have been exposed. Even Mama Malyun, who you were parading around this forum as a good MJ, has woken up to your intentions. You're nothing more than an anarchist agent of doom and no one is buying your shit anymore.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending