SFG & the EU signed an agreement on the construction of key roads in Somalia.

This is great news for Galmudug and fantastic news for Hobyo Port and our local economy. Project is worth 42 million.

This would further help Galmudug to better connect Galkayo - Hobyo - Cadaado - Guriceel and Beledweyn.

Allah swt loves Galmudug.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you are pro N&N. Due to the fiscal measures of the government investment from the IMG and international community has increased.

No doubt pro N&N states will get more investment.

EU is paying for this not Farmajoo. Farmajoo is just a langaab like you. If it was his money than he would have used it in Gedo but it is not his money but EU money. You try to gather support for Farmajoo by using Galmudug name. Why does a langaab like you obsessed with Galmudug name?

EU sees Galmudug's potential because Galmudug is rich is oil, gas and precious metals such as Uranium.

Galmudug is successful because of HG. We have intellectuals with PHDS and masters degrees. We are attracting investment into Galmudug because of our vision.

Inshallah Hobyo port will be competing with Mogadishu itself. This is a big win for Hobyo port.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What a wonderful news, this is why it's so beautiful to have a government :)

EwjTVC2WEAMTCzR

EwjTVDAXIAA9mAd

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The wonderful news extends to other parts of the country too, the condition of the roads, which was neglected for 3 decades will improve and the people will benefit from this so much. :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron this has nothing to do with ex-president Farmajoo. Farmajoo only signs Somalia to Ethiopia. Thank God the nacas no longer has powers but just a citizen. It was HG intellectuals who worked hard for this deal.

Brother I am just happy the roads are being build and the quality of live improving for the citizens who struggle to travel from one place to another by vehicle :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Luuq to Dolow too. Nice.

EU has trust in the current government to continue on these projects.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What a wonderful news, this is why it's so beautiful to have a government :)

EwjTVC2WEAMTCzR

EwjTVDAXIAA9mAd

Good news, the Afgoye to Xamar highway is wrapping up in coming weeks, should prove as proof of concept on building roads all over the country.

EsBJZ76VEAARZ1A

EsBJZ7xVkAAPYdS

Good news , Somalia needs roads the most right now , for its economical growth and national security like defeating Alshabaab depends on it.
That's why Alshabaab was so bent on stopping the construction of Mogadishu-Afgooye road .
more than a hundred lost their lives helping build that road , security forces, civil servants, Somali and Turkish engineers .
Illhahay ha u naxariisto .

Btw , there is a big superhighway being built right now , it will be connecting Cairo to Cape Town .
I think we should try connecting Kismayo and Mogadishu to it , The future is bright

290px-Cairo-Cape_Town_Highway_Map.png

Great win for Hobyo. I am really happy and delighted

Also great win for Galkacyo Dhusamereb cadaado and my hometown Bandiradely Galinsoor

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
I don't like it, 42million is not enough to connect half dozen cities. And if the roads are gravel they won't last for long. Get the funds from Somalis we have billions stacked somewhere l.

Trending

Latest posts