Sexy Eritrean girl reacts to somali rap

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I'm a realist bro, if I see a fine ass woman, I'm not going to call her ugly regardless of her background. If she's sexy , she's sexy. Idgaf lol. It's like if Beyonce was eitrean or sudanese, they would call her ugly regardless.
thats what ive been saying for a while we are not limited to just somali women and vice versa as well if somali women hate somali men and want to marry out goodbye see you later we will just move on to xabashes or other women

some of these guys seem real insecure when they beg halimos to stay even attacking and insulting buetifull women just to get on their good side even though they get insulted and mocked

thats what ive been saying for a while we are not limited to just somali women and vice versa as well if somali women hate somali men and want to marry out goodbye see you later we will just move on to xabashes or other women

some of these guys seem real insecure when they beg halimos to stay even attacking and insulting buetifull women just to get on their good side even though they get insulted and mocked

Ironically the same Somali men defending these Xalimos are the same ones about to get cucked by an Indonyar lmao.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I'd smash and lie about being Warra Yejju Amhara. Timo Madow iyo forehead yeti powers, can pass for Habesha and smash their women without them realizing I am a Isaaq Sultan. :cool::p

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Since when did Somali incels become obsessed with xabeshi women? Is the lack of hijab the reason?

Ladies, it just goes to show that you should never listen to a man who says he likes modest women. Because they are 100% lying through their teeth :icon lol::icon lol:

I like pretty woman and pie

Trending

Latest posts