Sexually pleasing your woman is important in religion and for your relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
What I do with to my girl behind closed doors is none of your freakin' bi'ness!

Horta, what does the uleema say about going down under on your VIRGIN wife? OP, does the question disqualify you? :cosbyhmm:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Making sure she is sexually pleased is very important not just for her but also in the Islamic sense. Making her reach an orgasm is required. Cunnilingus shouldn't be seen as disgusting but a requirement to make her happy.
if its soo important to you Than why were you banging

Mr. 2 min man for years
:gucciwhat:

Speaking of religion its true youre supposed to please your partner that youre "married to"

Not some random Farax who got attracted to your sagging black bananas
:camby:

I used to be in a private Whatsapp group of so many Somali women who would speak about their frustration with their boyfriends or husbands. Bad sex was one of the top issues along with abandoning the family during the day and night so they can be with their friends instead. This is an important issue.

I used to be in a private Whatsapp group of so many Somali women who would speak about their frustration with their boyfriends or husbands. Bad sex was one of the top issues along with abandoning the family during the day and night so they can be with their friends instead. This is an important issue.

Scum.

I don't know what to say and i cba to say anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts