Sex workers in Garissa want to be recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 7.09.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 7.11.16 AM.png

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/10/18/sex-workers-in-garissa-want-to-be-recognised_c1440538

World

VIP
You are out here mocking Somali women, all so you can jab at a person from a different qabiil? The newspaper is Kenyan, they hate Somalis and are defaming us. But what do you expect from a lander? The same people who make rape jokes against Somali women from the South who are identical genetically, speak the same language, have the same culture, and are Muslims.

It's really pathetic. You guys are obsessed with attacking Somali women. If I came across one of you feminine niggas who can only mock women in real life, I would stomp your alien khat chewing heads out.

Lancer

השבח לאל
You are out here mocking Somali women, all so you can jab at a person from a different qabiil? The newspaper is Kenyan, they hate Somalis and are defaming us. But what do you expect from a lander? These are the same people who make rape jokes against Somali women from the South who are identical genetically, speak the same language, have the same culture, and are Muslims.

It's really pathetic. You guys are obsessed with attacking Somali women.

Nothing to defame. This is the reality as a Somali local official in the story Noor Sheikh Ahmed corroborated the story. Closing your eyes and denying the truth isn't going to make it go away. The only reason why you are crying is because you feel triggered it's a town settled predominately by your clan lineage. No shame in that, but I'm not here to coddle your feelings. This is something for the Somali community as a whole to come together and confront. Goodspeed!

World

VIP
Nothing to defame. This is the reality as a Somali local official in the story Noor Sheikh Ahmed corroborated the story. Closing your eyes and denying the truth isn't going to make it go away. The only reason why you are crying is because you feel triggered it's a town settled predominately by your clan lineage. No shame in that, but I'm not here to coddle your feelings. This is something for the Somali community as a whole to come together and confront. Goodspeed!
I dont give a f*ck about clan lineage i care about the honour of somali and muslim women. There is nothing worse than slandering a muslim woman, but you landers dont give a shit about that even when ramadan is around the corner because you're sick bummy khat chewing psychopaths who would get knocked the f*ck out off the keyboard

Lancer

השבח לאל
I dont give a f*ck about clan lineage i care about the honour of somali and muslim women. There is nothing worse than slandering a muslim woman, but you landers dont give a shit about that even when ramadan is around the corner because you're sick bummy khat chewing psychopaths who would get knocked the f*ck out off the keyboard

There is nothing slanderous in the article. Take it up with Halyeey Noor Sheikh Ahmed for being brave enough to speak about a prevalent issue in Garissa. For too long Somali hush hush culture has brought nothing more than misery to Somali women in terms of denying them their viewpoints and struggles. You are part of the problem and a great disservice when you attempt to silence them.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That's some sick stuff, but I know it's true. In EastLeigh Nairobi, they got Somali prostitutes as well. It's truly disturbing. Instead of having sabr, these women resort to these type of activities. I blame the parents, and qabilist ideas. They shut these poor kids down the minute they speak, and never care to listen to them.

Some people are really sick in the head to use something so sad as an ammunition for FKD

Just pathetic ..

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No one in their right mind would take this profession as a hobby, most women are forced to this way of life to feed their children. It’s so sad, before we rush to judge them, let us understand the hardship and struggle they have endured. Only then can we bring solution to this problem :)

No one in their right mind would take this profession as a hobby, most women are forced to this way of life to feed their children. It’s so sad, before we rush to judge them, let us understand the hardship and struggle they have endured. Only then can we bring solution to this problem :)

Life can be really really hard..just thinking about such difficult trials for some has messed me up for the rest of the day walahi

Nothing wrong with being a sex worker, at least these women are earning an income. Prostitution is the world's oldest occupation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending