Sex-Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys had the talk with your parents? Like not just that sex before marriage is haram but like how the first night usually goes?

Last edited:
I asked because a lot of guys say that they going to have sex with their wife the first night. It’s not always the case, my parents had sex after week or two. Because they wanted to get comfortable with each.

I learned it through my school which was Islamic I was the biggest moryaan and we use to talk about this alot man!! #religious friends who are saqajaans some times

I asked because a lot of guys say that they going to have sex with their wife the first night. It’s not always the case, my parents had sex after week or two. Because they wanted to get comfortable with each.

How you know this..?

so your parents told you that?

36731-little-girl-celebrating-gif-Qfy2_zpsccf2f230.gif~c200

Mostly they assume black/white but with my sisters they think of Arab mostly because of the hijab and their ignorance lol

So your mom is Mexican is she Muslim... man your dad is lucky that sspot didn't exist he would have been flamed by xalimos

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Almost every thread is about sex, can you s come up with something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts