SEX STRIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would’ve been nice if Somali women refused to sleep with Somali men until they stop the clan wars and unite. No peace and unity, No Mallab. It has been successfully done in Ancient Greece. But Somali women are now part of the problem and encourage Somali men to destroy one another.

She hasnt thought this through. Lawmakers who support abortion are married to women who share same views. So how is that gonna effect them? Or maybe she thinks average joe with gf/wife dont get sex and he will ask why and partner says abortion lawd. And he gets up and protest to get sex? These Hollywood people live on their own world

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's an ugly beast, why would anyone want to have sex with her?! Do us a favor Madam and never open those legs again.

She hasnt thought this through. Lawmakers who support abortion are married to women who share same views. So how is that gonna effect them? Or maybe she thinks average joe with gf/wife dont get sex and he will ask why and partner says abortion lawd. And he gets up and protest to get sex? These Hollywood people live on their own world
Their very rich and will win as the clit/klits is all powerful in the west as just like me too

It would’ve been nice if Somali women refused to sleep with Somali men until they stop the clan wars and unite. No peace and unity, No Mallab. It has been successfully done in Ancient Greece. But Somali women are now part of the problem and encourage Somali men to destroy one another.
Their worse as they promote it and add on to the problem as a malab blockade may work in a few towns with beta males but the rest will act on their savage urges as kufsilanders

Tukraq

VIP
there is no clan wars and hasn't been for sometime :farmajoyaab: this isn't the 90s lol

I guess they'll die without sex then.
I don't understand movements like this. When does it ever work?

They make it sound likr2sex is water and women do men favor by sleeping with them. But women love sex as much as men and men can always buy sex. So yeah not the smartest movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending