Sex disgusts me

Genie

The last suugo bender
The idea of sex genuinely makes me feel icky , I think I might be asexual but I don't want to pigeonhole myself into some arbitrary label created by people who don't know god , anyways I seriously don't know the equivalent in our culture or deen . the idea of staying single my whole life and being childless doesn't so bad and since I don't crave sex it wouldn't matter to me on a physiological level. Anyways let me know what you think? do I have a hormonal problem? I seriously cant tell. If any of you guys have similar thoughts or feelings deffo let me know.

ps: If u have sex I find u disgusting

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You might find your future spouse and fall in love with them. Having sex with someone you love is a wonderful experience.
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Somebody fell in love at some point since her "I can't imagine being in love." posts. Mashallah.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

The idea of sex genuinely makes me feel icky , I think I might be asexual but I don't want to pigeonhole myself into some arbitrary label created by people who don't know god , anyways I seriously don't know the equivalent in our culture or deen . the idea of staying single my whole life and being childless doesn't so bad and since I don't crave sex it wouldn't matter to me on a physiological level. Anyways let me know what you think? do I have a hormonal problem? I seriously cant tell. If any of you guys have similar thoughts or feelings deffo let me know.

As a horny man, I am jealous.
If I wasn’t so horny I could do so much in life.Probably would be a millionaire by now.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Somebody fell in love at some point since her "I can't imagine being in love." posts. Mashallah.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Lol I'm single. Never been in love. I was telling the user that they will fall in love with their future spouse and obviously let their guard down with them.

Depends on if you are a man or woman. :hmm:
If you a man.... you need to get checked out :damedamn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Lol I'm single. Never been in love. I was telling the user that they will fall in love with their future spouse and obviously let their guard down with them.
Hope you do someday, abaayo and I hope he blows your back out when the time comes, inshallah.

Rip Pray GIF

I feel you. There’s only a small percentage of men that turn me on. Might be the same for you. But when when I’m attracted and like them as person. I honestly have no problems there.

Trending