Settling down with other Western ethnic partners

Will you settle down with a western ethnic partner who hold a different western passport?

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I have fooled around a lot with many different women and still think deep down I will have to settle down with an ethnic Somali. All these naago cadaan are place holders and once that American/English/Australian/Kiwi halimo catches my eye, I will leave Montreal for those foreign lands. It would be nice to hold a second western passport for once or even practice my profession in those lands. I would probably come vacation in Montreal every year.

cadaans are too pale
arabs are too hairy
asians are too ugly
Madows got too much nose

Sudani arab mulatos look sexy, and got less attitude than your average xaliimo.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
I have fooled around a lot with many different women and still think deep down I will have to settle down with an ethnic Somali. All these naago cadaan are place holders and once that American/English/Australian/Kiwi halimo catches my eye, I will leave Montreal for those foreign lands. It would be nice to hold a second western passport for once or even practice my profession in those lands. I would probably come vacation in Montreal every year.
Dodged that bullet lmao I had a lot of unprotected sex in my 20s and luckily no one got preggo thank god (figure of speech I'm atheist) for that maybe I'm sterile or something haha :whew:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:what1:

who said you had to deal with it?
how about just chill until you're spoken to, or told what to do?

:ufdup: I might be nice but you know I am as scorching as a flamethrower.

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:damn: I wasn't expecting that. We always used to dagaal for no reason. Now it's all jecel. Who will I bicker with anymore? Everyone became so nice all of a sudden.
giphy.gif
Jacayl is what drives us all.:mjpls:

but if you want to fight, look no further than this section.
the new kids on here make the politics section look like a utopia.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jacayl is what drives us all.:mjpls:

but if you want to fight, look no further than this section.
the new kids on here make the politics section look like a utopia.

Politics isn't my cup of tea. Its more your wheel house. The new generation are like care bears when they fight - attacking you with rainbows. :kanyeshrug: Have you been called a boomer yet? LoL

Politics isn't my cup of tea. Its more your wheel house. The new generation are like care bears when they fight - attacking you with rainbows. :kanyeshrug: Have you been called a boomer yet? LoL
yeah. some little mug called me boomer couple days ago.

these fuckers got no manners.

still though, reminder of the cruelty of time.:jcoleno:

i am gonna call it quits soon IA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yeah. some little mug called me boomer couple days ago.

these fuckers got no manners.

still though, reminder of the cruelty of time.:jcoleno:

i am gonna call it quits soon IA.

Don't be chased away. Stick around. I need a relic from the past. I remember the days I used to call you ciyaal. And now you're almost 30.:ohhh:

Don't be chased away. Stick around. I need a relic from the past. I remember the days I used to call you ciyaal. And now you're almost 30.:ohhh:
30 is the new 20. :mjpls:

my energy levels haven't dropped one bit from 20.:trumpsmirk:

there's one person you can always count on being here, menace.:ftw9nwa:

he's your relic.