Serious Question

Do you believe that you're superior to black/Bantu because you got a small nose and ain't a Madow?

I can never understand how people can believe that they're superior because of their nose and hair.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
No. I do not blieve I'm superior to anyone based on my race, ethnicity or nationality. Nor do I believe anyone is inherently better for those same reasons.

While I entirely agree with your message, reductionism isn't doing any good. Pretending it is about hair texture and nose, opposed to culture, tradition and often faith isn't fooling anyone.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
noothing makes me cringe more when i see guys attack hair. no grown man should be commenting on timo like some dhoocilo

No. I do not blieve I'm superior to anyone based on my race, ethnicity or nationality. Nor do I believe anyone is inherently better for those same reasons.

While I entirely agree with your message, reductionism isn't doing any good. Pretending it is about hair texture and nose, opposed to culture, tradition and often faith isn't fooling anyone.
Bro most Somalis who think they're superior to Bantus it's because they got smaller noses

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I personally don't think im above anyone or that anyone's above me god has created us all equal.

Why do your people care so much what others think about them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you believe that you're superior to black/Bantu because you got a small nose and ain't a madow?

I can never understand how people can believe that they're superior because of their nose and hair.

Yes huuno. :) Unfortunately, people are that vain. :( Just today, a white man in front of me dissed a west african and praised us east african because of our face. He said, they have a square face and a flat nose or large nose. Instead of yelling at him for being a racist, i indulged him more, by emphasizing how even us Somali have longer face, with large prominent noble forehead. He answered yes yes yes whatever. i detected some uusbo jealousy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i don't believe im above bantus but i don't consider east africans as being one in the same also why would u care what some radom ass ethnicity thinks of ur kind

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Bro most Somalis who think they're superior to Bantus it's because they got smaller noses

That's just not true. There's a cultural and historical context to their sense of superiority. There are many Somalis with coarse hair, dark complexion and relatively wide noses.

i don't believe im above bantus but i don't consider east africans as being one in the same also why would u care what some radom ass ethnicity thinks of ur kind
I don't care about what other ethnicities call us. I just hate seeing Somalis feeling superior when we're one of the worst people on earth. It's embarrassing tbh ygm

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don't care about what other ethnicities call us. I just hate seeing Somalis feeling superior when we're one of the worst people on earth. It's embarrassing tbh ygm
we're not the worst in the world drama queen taking pride in who are and how god made us is a guud thing

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Nope but I believe that I am the most superior of all men
just trying to find the right woman to start with the next generation of humans

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts