Serious question

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Is it only me or do you find it weird how somalis back home panic when someone takes pics of them.

wallah fr, i thought it was just me. the girls wrap their faces with scarves if they see a phone. its got something to do with 3ayn, supersititon or something similar.

i nearly got into a fight in some girls cafe in hargeisa where i was snapchatting me and my sister and some random dhoocilo ran across the room and told me to delete her picture. we laughed at her then she slammed the table hard to show she was serious. went home and didnt venture out in the hargeisa streets for another 3 weeks.

girls back home are crazy and hate abroad girls idk why

wallah fr, i thought it was just me. the girls wrap their faces with scarves if they see a phone. its got something to do with 3ayn, supersititon or something similar.

i nearly got into a fight in some girls cafe in hargeisa where i was snapchatting me and my sister and some random dhoocilo ran across the room and told me to delete her picture. we laughed at her then she slammed the table hard to show she was serious. went home and didnt venture out in the hargeisa streets for another 3 weeks.

That’s absolutely true about girls back home hating qurubo joog girls. they act like there’s so kind of competition for attention or something I don’t what it is.

She should of slapped you up

Latest posts