• yes

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • no

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i would go alone but I've heard its weird... I don't get why it would be. Would you guys go alone or have you ever went alone?

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Personally i would go alone but I've heard its weird... I don't get why it would be. Would you guys go alone or have you ever went alone?
Yes, why would you go to a buffet alone? miyaad buurantahay. Ask some family members or friends to tag along.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think going to a buffet period is weird.

It seems of low class. Even high end buffet eventually succumb to the most poor and vice ridden of society as time passes.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
surprisingly am going to a buffet today but personally I wouldn't go alone, maybe a normal restaurant but deffo not an buffet. Just seems too family or group oriented.

I think going to a buffet period is weird.

It seems of low class. Even high end buffet eventually succumb to the most poor and vice ridden of society as time passes.
Ummm buffets are cheaper than actual restaurants, where you pay a lot and don't get enough servings....I don't mind being cheap when it comes to food.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who goes to restaurants by themselves? It's weird.

I can't even eat a take out by myself, my family always stick their forks and eat with me. :bell::bell:

Sharing is not caring at times. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts