Serious - Points of negotiation for the independence of somaliland from somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a proud somali nationalist i really want this somaliland limbo to have a solution.

I think its time to have a proper sit down with our northern brothers and hash out a deal/roadmap that would lead to independence for our brother/sisters up north.

main points of negotiation from somalia's prospective:

1) SL helps with defeating alshabab

2) SL facilities proper reconciliation between states Khartoom and awdal and rest of the people that don't support somaliland.

3) Hold a well run international recognizes referendum with simple 2/3 majority "do you want somaliland to leave somalia"

main points of negotiation from somaliland prospective:

1) Full somaliland recognition after referendum

2) money already pledged by international donors for somaliland not to be impeded after a successful referendum

3) all International treaties and deals signed in regards to SL to be full annualed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do you guys think ? major issues below would also have to be discussed .

• somalia debt,
  • border issues,
  • movement of labour
  • A name change from somaliland as it harps back to colonialism.
NO TROLLING PLEASE LETS ALL HAVE CIVILISED DISCUSSION, And stay on topic.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
How can a weak maamul help with a strong rebel groups who still stands to this day. Ethiopia, Kenya, Burundi and Uganda already failed.

And no we wont recognize clan based maamul.

You can't be a Somali nationalist and be an advocate for secessionism it's an oxymoron, you contradict yourself in the first sentence.

The issue of al-shabab after the imperialist (Anglo Zionists), the middle-man financiers (Saudi/UAE), those whom carry out the logistics side of the operation on the ground are Ethiopia/Somaliland.

The proof is in the pudding in terms of leadership of the group and the fact there is absolutely zero attack on both while everyone else in Somalia/Kenya suffers repeatedly, both have a deep vested interests in keeping this imperialist status quo, so asking them for help shows deep ignorance.

There is absolutely nothing to talk about or negotiate here, I have no problems with the likes @jugjugwacwac for example taking full reigns even if he appoints his cousins everywhere.

Negotiations implies/presumes there are problems were non exists, this is classic imperialist tutelage's tactics and if you play this game the outcomes are always negative for both parties, this is also why I oppose the faux so called reconciliation crap, your dealing with an entire new generation of Somalis whom intermarry heavily and carry no qualms against each other outside of vested fringe groups and dupes that believe in original sin like Christians whom want to perpetuate this farce to profit from.

I have never known outside of this very few sick fringe elements in our society whom are opposed to someone from Somaliland leading, in fact in the current election format of 4.5 everyone has a chance, the winner is always the one with the most money as in all other elections around the world.

There is nothing stopping Dahabshiil bankrolling their candidate which they can easily do, the same way they bankrolled C/Yusuf government to relocate from the dusty Kenyan Embagheti filth bowls to Somalia (they kept that whole government on life support)

No one thought that a person from the same clan as Barre would ever rule again never-mind win an election so easily but it happened because he got the right people to back him and tapped into a wave of populism.

There is absolutely nothing stopping a candidate from Somaliland from doing the same, in fact I believe if they put up a reasonable candidate gave up on secessionism (partially) with Dahabshiil backing they would run away with it very easily (without even GCC backing)

Hence there is absolutely nothing to negotiate about whatsoever as there is nothing that's stopping them from taking the bull by the horn and dominate the whole Peninsula.

Last edited:
Somaliland UN is not ready to Recognize one clan, if they recognize Somaliland all other Federal states will seek recognition too,

Point 2. Isaq is not a minority clan, or Ethnic group religious group.
South sudan and Kosovo Qualified this criteria. Kosovans are muslims Serbs can massacre them again,
South Sudan Qualified recognition because they claimed Majority Christians which are in Danger situation plus Western counties were interesting their oil

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You can't be a Somali nationalist and be an advocate for secessionism it's an oxymoron, you contradict yourself in the first sentence.

The issue of al-shabab after the imperialist (Anglo Zionists), the middle-man financiers (Saudi/UAE), those whom carry out the logistics side of the operation on the ground are Ethiopia/Somaliland.

The proof is in the pudding in terms of leadership of the group and the fact there is absolutely zero attack on both while everyone else in Somalia/Kenya suffers repeatedly, both have fast interests in keeping this imperialist status quo, so asking them for help shows deep ignorance.

There is absolutely nothing to talk about or negotiate here, I have no problems with the likes @jugjugwacwac for example taking full reigns even if he appoints his cousins everywhere.

Negotiations implies/presumes there are problems were non exists, this is classic imperialist tutelage's tactics and if you play this game the outcomes are always negative for both parties, this is also why I oppose the faux so called reconciliation crap, your dealing with an entire new generation of Somalis whom intermarry heavily and carry no qualms against each other outside of vested fringe groups and dupes that believe in original sin like Christians.

I have never known outside of this very few sick fringe elements in our society whom are opposed to someone from Somaliland leading, in fact in the current election format of 4.5 everyone has a chance, the winner is always the one with the most money as in all other elections around the world.

There is nothing stopping Dahabshiil bankrolling their candidate which they can easily do, the same way they bankrolled C/Yusuf government to relocate from the dusty Kenyan Embagheti filth bowls to Somalia (they kept that whole government on life support)

No one thought that a person from the same clan as Barre would ever rule again never-mind win an election so easily but it happened because he got the right people to back him and tapped into a wave of populism.

There is absolutely nothing stopping a candidate from Somaliland from doing the same, in fact I believe if they put up a reasonable candidate gave up on secessionism (partially) with Dahabshiil backing they would run away with it very easily.

Hence there is absolutely nothing to negotiate about whatsoever as there is nothing that's stopping them from taking the bull by the horn and dominate the whole Peninsula.
Futada baad ka hadlisaa :drakelaugh:4.5 system only allows hawiyes and daroods to become president so stop lying Shakespeare. Worry about developing Cambuuloland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending