Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Smooth

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Some other type (state which)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You either hipster or have allergies, no sane person prefers almond butter over peanut butter :susp:

Op smooth all the way, I add it to my oatmeal it’s the best thing :banderas:

Another oatmeal eater :qri8gs7:

Do you add sugar to your oats?

I stopped doing it and i add fresh blueberries and banana slices, sometimes apples too.
I get all the taste from the fruits.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Nuts are nasty period. No peanuts no nuts in my chocolate that means snickers NO bounty NEVER. My body is a temple I plan to keep it that way. Only this spread is allowed into my body

large_6b64caa3-251a-4dc2-b200-e6cef29abb5d.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Hazelnut butter ftw! Undiluted ones are expensive, peanut butter is for the plebs. :hemad:
My guy said hazelnut butter, is that another name for Nutella

Walle you guys are up to some new kraut magic:icon lol:
Let me guess you also prefer almond croissant over chocolate one? First you say you don’t eat meat now you’re telling me you don’t like peanut butter, maa vegan baa tahay? Also don’t invite me to your cook out ever :farole:
Almond croissants taste nice, the one's from Sainsbury's here are amazing.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Another oatmeal eater :qri8gs7:

Do you add sugar to your oats?

I stopped doing it and i add fresh blueberries and banana slices, sometimes apples too.
I get all the taste from the fruits.
I love oatmeal, cold, hot I will have it either way lol I love mine with some blueberries and drizzle of honey no sugar. It’s seriously a treat for me, I know some people think of it as healthy option but I actually enjoy it. You should add teaspoon of peanut butter next time, it’s weird until you taste it.
Chocolate croissant all the way

The only meat you will get from my cookout is fish.

Which one would you choose all you can eat sushi or smelly hilib Ari? :chrisfreshhah:

Haaye you win with that all you can eat sushi, I can’t resist that

Trending

Latest posts