waraabe

Your superior
pike.0.gif

how can I help you?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of man spends his day observing other mens ass then hops on SS & dedicates a whole thread to it kkkk

I guess serena ass is masculine soo Ma ahan :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of you are down low & dirty, the way you move in this joint reminds me of a punch of girls holding hands in the playground.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think dhadka Canada iyo America joogo some of them cirbaad ba lugu soo durey cause saan caadi ku Ma ahan.

The only reason why bantu men are into big monkey ass is that they have no option this is how their females are but no mental stable somali guy or white guy will ever turn on that monster young white kids were looking at her and amazed at her subhuman ass not lust

The only reason why bantu men are into big monkey ass is that they have no option this is how their females are but no mental stable somali guy or white guy will ever turn on that monster young white kids were looking at her and amazed at her subhuman ass not lust
did u get rejected by some bantu? lol

White women in America are paying thousands to get a back like that..check out Dr Miami on SC

White women in America are paying thousands to get a back like that..check out Dr Miami on SC
Maybe some are getting a little change but nobody wants that truck ass shown here trust me white females are trying to get white men and no white man finds serena interisting

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Latinas also have huge asses. African culture and Latin American culture encourages big ass on women.

Somali women also got big butts.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah I don't know if RS has even seen a woman. Asses are rather important, sir. Also white women don't only want white men anymore. Being at the top of the coveted leader board kind of offers you options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts